Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anybody have breakdown for all versions of Gypsy Queen card

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
So what all would be included to get a full type rainbow of a base Gypsy Queen base card of a player. Including all minis versions. Also Does each card have four 1/1 plates for full size card and then four 1/1 plates of its mini version?

I can't find any Gypsy on shelves around here. For those that broke it. Is surface of base cards the same as Ginter? Would they be great for ttm and ip autos with no prep?

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
I know for regular base card, that i think has 4 1/1 plates to it. Then paper frame out 999. Not sure if full size base card has any other versions.
The mini's have 4 1/1 plates I believe. A leather version serial # out of 10, a faded brown version/sepia serial # out 99. Black border, red gypsy back and have heard of some other version only found 1 per in bounus mini pack? Regular mini.

Then does every base card have a stamp version out of 10. Anybody going for the GQ complete run on any cards.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Every card has a stamp version, brilliant add to this set from Topps. With stamp from where they are from and with only 10 of each made. Much better than silks that Ginter has.

Looking at auctions real sleeper is mini with really light tan border found only in bonus mini packs. Those are going to be tough.

Also Topps vault is also auctioning off the 1/1 blank backs.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
jwc9p said:
smapdi said:
Looks like there's a green frame Target parallel, too.

Which means there is probably a blue fram Wally World version

Anything confirmed on a Walmart version. So from what I hear the full size paper frame cards are only done for the first 100 cards in the set.

Members online

Latest posts