Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Another Ultimate Patch Pick up.. To make a nice pair. Posada

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
So I was looking at Ultimate Patches to see if there are any I need for my set..

I didn't need this one but since it matched up to one I already had.. I had to go for it.. :D

[ebay:2mlgy22l]110680746679[/ebay:2mlgy22l]

$(KGrHqR,!jYE2Gy)-+8lBNuhFLicqQ~~_12.jpg

and here's my other one I already have..

jorge-posada.jpg

It's the 2nd card matchup I have for the set.. with this being the first..

josh-beckett-x.jpg

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
Re: Another Ultimate Patch Pick up.. To make a nice pair..

Seems really really cheap for the patch. Very nice pickup!

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Be8el0ve said:
FAKES!!! J/k :D Beautiful patches, Congrats!

When I saw the patch, I thought great another fake.. then I remembered the one I bought when they first came out.. and it matched up perfectly..

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
cus they match means they cant be fake?
do you know the person who pulled both?
i have a hard time believing they are real

bear0555

Aug 27, 2008
You definitely got that cheap. Buyers just can't figure out what is real anymore. Congrats on the pickup. :)

bighurtcollector

Jan 1, 2009
I thought it was fake too......until I saw its siamese twin :)

I saw your set in your bucket, AMAZING. I picked up a few of these when they came out-nothing overly huge like the ones you've got but i pulled a couple Hamilton's and a Crawford letterman. In your hunt for the set have you encountered many fakes at all?

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
bighurtcollector said:
I thought it was fake too......until I saw its siamese twin :)

I saw your set in your bucket, AMAZING. I picked up a few of these when they came out-nothing overly huge like the ones you've got but i pulled a couple Hamilton's and a Crawford letterman. In your hunt for the set have you encountered many fakes at all?

There are plenty of fakes out there.. and some that look like fakes, but they are real.. I got some of my better patches early before the fakes started...

bighurtcollector

Jan 1, 2009
Yeah, i saw a couple the first week they came out and they looked fake but figured it was way too early to be seeing fakes. Love the set, keep up the good work, which ones do you still need?

Members online