Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2 Rack packs of GQ: Gypsy-graph

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008
I purchased 2 packs. First retail I have seen. Target also had blasters.

pack 1: ortiz jersey card

pack 2:
KARA GYPSYGRAPH ON-CARD

jwc9p

Aug 25, 2010
Columbia, sC
Blue Hodges Reverend said:
I purchased 2 packs. First retail I have seen. Target also had blasters.

pack 1: ortiz jersey card

pack 2:
KARA GYPSYGRAPH ON-CARD

2 packs.........2 hits........hooooooooooooooolyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy F

cmixer

Aug 9, 2008
nothing says awesome like an auto of an unknown girl that will outsell most Major Leaguers.

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008
aeast317 said:
NICE! You did better in those two rack packs than I did in my blaster haha

Did you search the packs or are these things just LOADED?

I know you are kiddinbg right? Just 2 packs. How do you search for an on-card auto? 3 packs in the rack packs

aeast317

Mar 5, 2011
Indianapolis, IN
aeast317 said:

I know you are kiddinbg right? Just 2 packs. How do you search for an on-card auto? 3 packs in the rack packs
I was mostly kidding, I don't think someone who posts on these boards would pack search the way that the youtubers do. And as far as the autos who knows, I'm sure there is a way.

I honestly thought when you said rack pack you meant the long double pack things. But no, I didn't actually think you searched the packs.

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008
aeast317 said:
aeast317 said:

I was mostly kidding, I don't think someone who posts on these boards would pack search the way that the youtubers do. And as far as the autos who knows, I'm sure there is a way.

I honestly thought when you said rack pack you meant the long double pack things. But no, I didn't actually think you searched the packs.

It is the long packs, but they actually put 2 packs in the top portion and 1 pack and the free framed green version in the bottom section.

nclouse7784

May 4, 2011
aeast317 said:
[quote="Blue Hodges Reverend":2ino2390]
aeast317 said:

It is the long packs, but they actually put 2 packs in the top portion and 1 pack and the free framed green version in the bottom section.[/quote:2ino2390]

How much are those running for at your Target? I haven't seen them at my local Target store yet. (Then again maybe I'm not going to the right store here)

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008
nclouse7784 said:
aeast317 said:
[quote="Blue Hodges Reverend":3ihxnaup]
aeast317 said:

It is the long packs, but they actually put 2 packs in the top portion and 1 pack and the free framed green version in the bottom section.

How much are those running for at your Target? I haven't seen them at my local Target store yet. (Then again maybe I'm not going to the right store here)[/quote:3ihxnaup]

8.99 I think was the price per rack

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts