Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2009 Topps and Topps Heritage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MattinglyAlexander

Dec 17, 2008
Knoxville, TN
Don't know if anyone has posted this, but here they are:
2009T02.jpg

2009T01.jpg

2009T03.jpg

2009T04.jpg

2009T05.jpg

2009T06.jpg

2009T07.jpg

2009T08.jpg

2009T09.jpg

2009T10.jpg

2009TH1.jpg

2009TH2.jpg

thenumberonemetfan

Aug 7, 2008
Bronx,Ny
The base cards for regular topps look like junk but everything else looks great.Any idea what the checklist is for the career best relics?
edit:And am I reading this right,the jumbo patches arent numbered?

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
The regular Topps cards look much better than last year. I like the team on the base.
I'll have difficulty not buying the Heritage, as I love the 1960 design.
DANNY

MattinglyAlexander

Dec 17, 2008
Knoxville, TN
dano7 said:
The regular Topps cards look much better than last year. I like the team on the base.
I'll have difficulty not buying the Heritage, as I love the 1960 design.
DANNY

Amazing how different visual appeal can be. I hated the design of '06-'07 Topps, Like '08 and '09 base looks poopy to me.

Billy Packer

Aug 7, 2008
:shock: Oh my... that Topps sell sheet made me pee a little. :oops:

Ring of Honor autos, that Braun patch, the Cobb relic and Ruth cut. Wow. I could do without the manufactured patches, i.e. lettermen (yawn), but otherwise impressive. I like the base card design with the tilted home plate in the corner too.

Billy Packer

Aug 7, 2008
thenumberonemetfan said:
The base cards for regular topps look like junk but everything else looks great.Any idea what the checklist is for the career best relics?

It says they'll be numbered, it just doesn't say to what. I'd imagine they'll vary by player and be pretty low numbered.

thenumberonemetfan

Aug 7, 2008
Bronx,Ny
Billy Packer said:
thenumberonemetfan said:

It says they'll be numbered, it just doesn't say to what. I'd imagine they'll vary by player and be pretty low numbered.

Wow I looked at the bullet underneath it for the regular career best relic :oops:

MattinglyAlexander

Dec 17, 2008
Knoxville, TN
Billy Packer said:
:shock: Oh my... that Topps sell sheet made me pee a little. :oops:

Ring of Honor autos, that Braun patch, the Cobb relic and Ruth cut. Wow. I could do without the manufactured patches, i.e. lettermen (yawn), but otherwise impressive. I like the base card design with the tilted home plate in the corner too.

You really like it THAT much? I don't. If I had made that base design, it would have been deleted immediatly. It's like they aren't even trying anymore. Everything else looks like, well...everything else of late and those Ring of Honor cards are the worst! Oh well, you can have my share of them. ;)

pitt23

Aug 7, 2008
Houston
Must resist Topps Heritage, must resist Topps Heritage...

It's not working! I love the 1960 Topps set, its one of my favorites. After not buying Topps Heritage for two years, I might be back to set building again.

Members online

Latest posts