Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

One of the Crown Royale Silhouettes is an SP.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cfind

Jun 10, 2010
I've been laying low for the last couple of months and my Panini Hockey Wax boycott has helped me focus more on my pc. That said, I have been impressed with some of their cards(when they're not redemptions), particularly the Crown Royale Silhouettes. I started picking up Tedenbys because they were the least expensive though definitely not that cheap anymore, and it just kind of started rolling from there.

Today's mail has allowed me to reach a numbers peak of 24% of the /99's and 24% of the /25's, so I thought I'd show them off. I'm happy to say they're all PC!
IMG_0224.jpg

gonzagacubs

Aug 7, 2008
Glenpool, OK
That's quite the accomplishment. Congrats! I love these cards. I really want a Kadri, they are just too expensive for my budget at the moment.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Wow, nice work.
I wonder if anyone ever has gotten the complete run of a card of card serial # 25 or more. I know collectors have done it on smaller print runs. But even getting half of 25 or 99 would be something.

PhillyPuckNut

Feb 10, 2010
Live from an undisclosed location
matchpenalty said:
Wow, nice work.
I wonder if anyone ever has gotten the complete run of a card of card serial # 25 or more. I know collectors have done it on smaller print runs. But even getting half of 25 or 99 would be something.
I tried that on a football scale but it didn't work out. You usually run into set collectors or someone else collecting the same guy.

Good luck though cfind if you decide to do one of the runs. :)

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
Love the #/99 and #/25 numbering (plus a 1/1 I think) as it makes it fairly easy to make a solid percentage dent in the total population with a relatively small number of cards.

cfind

Jun 10, 2010
Thanks for all the comments guys!

Had another 2 show up yesterday to add to the pile:

Numbers 25 & 26

IMG_0285.jpg

Latest posts