Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Corey Patterson cards: EN FUEGO!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jul 30, 2009
Assuming its this card $(KGrHqMOKi8E2W,qZBFRBNt3vHrCMw~~_12.jpg

$46...ahhhhhh the magic of Heritage.

Jul 30, 2009
I rarely understand anything YOU post. Why would you put a "?" at the end of your statement when its not a question?

Its pretty easy if you know english, but Ill break it down.
My post was that eventhough its a card featuring corey patterson (mega bust) AND its game used, it sold for a HUGE amount of money because its from Heritage.
Take that same exact card, throw "Turkey Red" or "Finest" on it and its a $5 card shipped.

These posts also are made to inform others who may have a similar card and think its worthless.

Ive learned a ton from posts just like mine about cards I had no idea sold for mucho money (2001 Heritage Chrome for ex) and Im passing along this "find"

DaleMurphyCollector

Aug 7, 2008
Imagination Land
Your post still makes no sense.

The thread title, combined with "I'm assuming it's THIS card" makes no sense.

Based on your "explanation", I'd think the more sensical post would read something along the lines of "I assume it's the SET". Just a thought, Count Chocula.

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
That's actually a little lower than it normally sells for. It's hand numbered /53 on the back, and a near impossible pull from a great set. 2002 Heritage gets no love. If that was a 2001 Heritage dual GU, it would be a $250 card.

Members online

Latest posts