Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2011 Topps Sell Sheet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RITM

Aug 25, 2008
Two of the most dominant in recent memory? Isn't that like finishing dinner and telling the wife it was one of the better dinners I had this week?

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
Not impressed with any of it. Logos /10?

The cloud background on the RPAs look like they stole a design from an 80s Care Bear set.

AUTaxMan

Nov 25, 2009
Mobile, AL
RITM said:
Two of the most dominant in recent memory? Isn't that like finishing dinner and telling the wife it was one of the better dinners I had this week?

Who exactly did Mark Ingram dominate other than the cellar-dwellers of the SEC? :D

AUTaxMan

Nov 25, 2009
Mobile, AL
rehmus said:
AUTaxMan said:
RITM said:

Who exactly did Mark Ingram dominate other than the cellar-dwellers of the SEC? :D

you raise a good point. he was really good against auburn.

Agreed. He averaged a solid 40 yards a game in 3 years against Auburn. To his credit, though, he quit in two of those three games, so his stats really should have been better.

RITM

Aug 25, 2008
On another note, yet another card with Cam wearing #2. While I wouldn't really argue with anyone about Cam being #2, I do wonder if Clausen gives up the jersey.

AUTaxMan

Nov 25, 2009
Mobile, AL
RITM said:
On another note, yet another card with Cam wearing #2. While I wouldn't really argue with anyone about Cam being #2, I do wonder if Clausen gives up the jersey.

I heard he offered to sell it to him for $200K.

plainwhitejerseys

May 20, 2009
I haven't been around much, so maybe I missed something...I thought Topps lost their NFL license. What happened to that? Is UD the only company without an NFL license now?

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
plainwhitejerseys said:
I haven't been around much, so maybe I missed something...I thought Topps lost their NFL license. What happened to that? Is UD the only company without an NFL license now?
No, Topps never lost their NFL license.

Yes, UD is the only company that used to have an NFL license that no longer has one. They are NCAA only right now.

Members online