Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Michael Pineda Added to 2011 Bowman as an Autograph

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
From Topps:

@toppscards For everyone asking, we should have a Bowman checklist ready to post soon. Michael Pineda is included as an autograph.

SeattleSports

Jun 11, 2010
yesssssssssss,

He's referring to me I believe as I've asked him 200 times in the past week if Pineda was included as an auto lol

SeattleSports

Jun 11, 2010
This will be a BIG boost for 2011 bowman, especially jumbos as he should be a green parallel rookie.

His 2009 non-auto bowman chrome blue refractor is selling for $250 right now, so if he can maintain what hes doing for 2 more starts, this will be a HUGE addition.

Hopefully the checklist is released today.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
frzg said:
This will be a BIG boost for 2011 bowman, especially jumbos as he should be a green parallel rookie.

His 2009 non-auto bowman chrome blue refractor is selling for $250 right now, so if he can maintain what hes doing for 2 more starts, this will be a HUGE addition.

His 09 BC Super is currently up on the Bay. Hope the seller gets rid of it ASAP.

SeattleSports

Jun 11, 2010
Jaypers said:
frzg said:

His 09 BC Super is currently up on the Bay. Hope the seller gets rid of it ASAP.

For sure,

Care to venture what his base auto pulls in? This will be his FIRST auto of any product.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
vwnut13 said:
So, this will be a Green RC auto and not a Prospect Auto, correct?

Safe bet.

No idea what it will pull in, but it'll be too much for my taste.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
frzg said:

Hopefully the checklist is released today.

the green autos will have some serious value this year.

Pineda, Alonso, Freeman, Chapman. And even the lower level ones could have some potential

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
mredsox89 said:

Pineda, Alonso, Freeman, Chapman. And even the lower level ones could have some potential

(cough) Jennings (cough)

And hopefully the Cyclone. :cool:

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
Jaypers said:
mredsox89 said:

(cough) Jennings (cough)

Forgot he was added. Just brought up the CL and read off that

SeattleSports

Jun 11, 2010
frzg @toppscards Awesome! By soon, do you mean possibly today on the checklist?

toppscards @frzg I hope today. Still some technical issues to work out with the new site. If not today, tomorrow.

Today would be good, haha

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
BowmanChromeAddict said:
Jaypers said:
mredsox89 said:

(cough) Jennings (cough)

Drabek is in it too if I recall correctly.

He is. This part of the set is so much better than last year, which was essentially either Heyward or bust. While the prospect auto set likely won't be as good, jumbo breakers should be rewarded nicely with the green autos, especially if you hit a parallel of some of these high end guys

hail2thevictors

Jan 20, 2010
Jaypers said:
frzg said:

Why?

To me, the 2009 super is "the" card to own. An auto is nice, but being 2011-I would think the 2009 would at least hold its value.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
hail2thevictors said:
Jaypers said:
frzg said:

Why?

This card is going to hold value-its his 2009 super, "the" card to own of his. He has a 2011 auto coming out, but that really shouldn't affect the price of the 2009 super.

Through the years, I've seen instances when just the mere mention of an upcoming "better" version of a card can make the present "best" card depreciate in value. Not often, but it has happened.

SeattleSports

Jun 11, 2010
Tonight is a huge night for Pineda. 2nd time through against Texas. They say hitters tend to make an adjustment the 2nd time through against a pitcher and tonights game against Texas could go along way to determining the value of the '11 Bowman auto.

I can't wait for him to play weak line ups, so far he's done this against.

Texas
Toronto
KC
Detroit

KC is no longer considered a bad offense as they are #1 in the AL in runs scored. Bring on San Diego and Oakland! ahah

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
frzg said:
They say hitters tend to make an adjustment the 2nd time through against a pitcher and tonights game against Texas could go along way to determining the value of the '11 Bowman auto.

One start has that much influence?

Members online

Latest posts