Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Just bought my Adrian Peterson autograph tickets for Houston

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gellman

Sep 2, 2008
Just bought tickets to meet Adrian Peterson at the Houston Tristar show. I cant even tell you how excited I am.

I have two amazing photographs from a photographer I know that I am going to get signed, I would get something else, but I already have Helmets, Jersey and Footballs signed. These photos are much easier to display, hopefully I can get him to sign a full sig.

Havent met him before, cant wait for June!

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
Slette said:
I hope you get to shake his hand. It really is a vice.

So tight that balls pop out? :cool:

Should be fun. The photos are 16x20, I assume?

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
Gellman what are you going to do. He won't have his helmet or pads on :D We all know that is a requirement for you

Gellman

Sep 2, 2008
wheeler281 said:
Gellman what are you going to do. He won't have his helmet or pads on :D We all know that is a requirement for you

They are going to have to point me in the right direction because I wont recognize him without the helmet, right? Haha.

I cant post the picture I am going to have signed because the rights arent mine, but when I get it signed, ill post it. It is such an awesome photo.

Follow @mattjlange if you want to see his stuff.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
Gellman said:
Brad said:
Slette said:

One is 8x10, not sure about the other.

Nice. I love a 16x20 with a big sig on it. Unique photos are the way to go though. I like them much more than the generic wire photo, which normally prevents me from buying a signed 8x10 when I know the player signed a stack of 100+ more of the exact same photo

Gellman

Sep 2, 2008
Brad said:
Gellman said:
Brad said:
Slette said:

One is 8x10, not sure about the other.

Nice. I love a 16x20 with a big sig on it. Unique photos are the way to go though. I like them much more than the generic wire photo, which normally prevents me from buying a signed 8x10 when I know the player signed a stack of 100+ more of the exact same photo

This one I am loving will be the only one he ever signs, unless Matt joins me in Houston.

Members online

Latest posts