Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Daily - Thursday - May 5th, 2011

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RITM

Aug 25, 2008
Never considered the correlation of the Laker W/L record and terrorism. I can't stand the Lakers so I'll take it. :lol:

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
Good Morning. SU bringing in Floyd Little as a speical assistant to the AD. Can't hurt

RITM

Aug 25, 2008
I do not collect basketball but I plan on grabbing a UNC floor card from SP Authentic. They look nice.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
There's a lot of 250 VY's on Ebay from the same guy I got all the Press Pass autos from. There are 70-90 that I don't have.

There's also an Ultra Platinum Medallion rookie /25 that I've never seen. Didn't realize the picture is him scoring the winning td in the Rose Bowl

I don't know if I can afford both, so I have a question...which organs aren't really vital? Do I have two kidneys? Do I NEED two kidneys? What about a spleen? That just seems like a useless organ

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
JoshHamilton said:
There's a lot of 250 VY's on Ebay from the same guy I got all the Press Pass autos from. There are 70-90 that I don't have.

There's also an Ultra Platinum Medallion rookie /25 that I've never seen. Didn't realize the picture is him scoring the winning td in the Rose Bowl

I don't know if I can afford both, so I have a question...which organs aren't really vital? Do I have two kidneys? Do I NEED two kidneys? What about a spleen? That just seems like a useless organ
Platinum Medallions are a must have!

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
deceptikon1978 said:
Definately get the platinum.

I just saved a bunch of money on car insurance. With Progressive.
D4C320CD-99A8-ED69-EA5EF36A05770739.jpg

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I just hit a couple of "milestones" with my collection with today's mail!

- I now have over 150 former Hurricanes players in my collection!

- I now have over 200 different Sinorice Moss cards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online