Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MICHAEL VICK PUBLIC IN STORE AUTOGRAPH SIGNING - JUNE 19TH

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
HEAVYHITTER said:
F*ck Michael Vick.

My team's quarterback killed dogs

Your team's quarterback killed the psychological well-being and self-worth of women.

Tough call

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
cgilmo said:
JoshHamilton said:
HEAVYHITTER said:
F*ck Michael Vick.

Your team's quarterback killed the psychological well-being and self-worth of women.

Tough call

He ***** and brutally assaulted a chick, then got away with it.

At least Vick went to jail.

"It was announced this week that Steelers quarterback Ben Roethisberger plans to marry his girlfriend Ashley Harland in July. She said those three little words: Don't kill me!"

-Norm Macdonald

PetestillRose

Jan 6, 2011
cgilmo said:
JoshHamilton said:
HEAVYHITTER said:
F*ck Michael Vick.

Tough call

Call me biased but it seems like if we assumed guilt based on accusations alone (and not convictions) this world wouldn't be safe for any of us.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
PetestillRose said:
cgilmo said:
JoshHamilton said:
HEAVYHITTER said:
F*ck Michael Vick.

Tough call

Call me biased but it seems like if we assumed guilt based on accusations alone (and not convictions) this world wouldn't be safe for any of us.
Once is an accusation. Thrice is a pattern of rampant uninvited porking.

CFSAUTO

Dec 17, 2010
butler nj
hahah. i love how people just hate becasue a player is good. im a giants fan and i dont even hate the guy this much. 90% of teams in the nfl wish they had him as a qb, (steelers being one of them) if you remember, they tried to trade big ben to the rams for the #1 pick (bradford) and got rejected

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
WHOA lets not be silly. The Steelers do not wish they had vick brother. I guarantee it.. not one iota

That being said I friended you on facebook and went to the site and do not see the prices or listing for Vick. LMK

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
wheeler281 said:
WHOA lets not be silly. The Steelers do not wish they had vick brother. I guarantee it.. not one iota

That being said I friended you on facebook and went to the site and do not see the prices or listing for Vick. LMK

In the info
8X10'S AND MINI'S - $90
16X20'S, JERSEYS, HELMETS AND FOOTBALLS - $119
PHOTO OP - $55 AND WILL BE PRINTED ON AN 8X10 ON SIGHT

Also JSA is certifying, for $5 more apparently.

CFSAUTO

Dec 17, 2010
butler nj
mail order is available. also. wholesale is available as well. and yes, jsa will be there as they are at all of my signings
thanks

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
CFSAUTO said:
hahah. i love how people just hate becasue a player is good. im a giants fan and i dont even hate the guy this much. 90% of teams in the nfl wish they had him as a qb, (steelers being one of them) if you remember, they tried to trade big ben to the rams for the #1 pick (bradford) and got rejected
:lol: :lol: :lol: That may be the funniest thing I will hear/see today!!!

CFSAUTO

Dec 17, 2010
butler nj
mstng99tim said:
CFSAUTO said:
to bad its a fact though ::facepalm::

CFSAUTO

Dec 17, 2010
butler nj
all are welcome to take place in the contest on facebook today to win the free prize. add me and guess. you could be the winner!

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
CFSAUTO said:
mstng99tim said:
CFSAUTO said:
to bad its a fact though ::facepalm::
I'm pretty sure the Steelers don't want anything to do with Vick. I'm also sure they wouldn't want to get rid of their 2 time Super Bowl winning QB in exchange for a former prisoner.

Latest posts