Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Player Collectors; Which Would You Rather Have?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigAppleJak

Aug 8, 2008
Just deciding between two evils.

Non-Auto Patch Booklet 1/1:
11patch0_12.jpg

OR

Auto Bat Knob 1/1
Knob.jpg

Why?

Jastermereel

Dec 20, 2008
It would completely depend on the total quantity of each available. If the guy only has one knob card, go with that and vise-versa.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
My head would explode trying to decide, but initial reaction is that the sticker makes me lean toward the patch, but then again by the time his career is over he'll have far more insane patches than bat knobs.........[cue exploding head]

Fandruw25

Aug 25, 2008
Bat Knob. I don't like the folding cards, they are to big, hard to store and ultimately just don't appeal to me.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Bat knob, much more unique, patches tend to be a dime a dozen and can easily be faked, bat knobs, extremely rare and IMO impossible to fake.

Zambrano38

Aug 11, 2008
I'd go with the bat knob since the all star patch is from the workout jerseys, and I prefer autographed cards. Although I think the all star patch is a nicer looking card.

henderson939

Dec 14, 2009
New Jersey
I would go with the bat knob too. Like the other guys said, they are rarer than the patch cards. The one you have pictured is way better looking than the book that is pictured.

piggy1918

Jul 31, 2009
Definitely the bat knob. Tons of patches out there but how many products have bat knobs? Plus TTT puts out these booklets every year, at this point they barely seem unique anymore. I'd pay 50% more for the bat knob auto but that's just me.

Members online