Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Not To Jynx It But..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dice-K Collector

Mar 21, 2010
Justin Verlander & Yovani Gallardo are both throwing no-hitters through 7 innings! (Verlanders being a perfect game!)

Not bad seeing how there was 3 afternoon games, and two no-hitters!

hail2thevictors

Jan 20, 2010
Don't worry. I can assure you no one on this board has any sort of influence on either game.

Justin Verlander has a perfect game through 5. Hopefully he keeps sitten 'em down.

hail2thevictors

Jan 20, 2010
scotty21690 said:
Through 5? Wowwwww.....

Please wake me up when they get past the 7th....

This isn't Joe Schmo we are talking about. These are 2 of the better pitchers in all of baseball.

Specifically Verlander(I don't watch Gallardo much at all), who seriously has as good of stuff as just about anyone.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
hail2thevictors said:
scotty21690 said:
Through 5? Wowwwww.....

This isn't Joe Schmo we are talking about. These are 2 of the better pitchers in all of baseball.

Specifically Verlander(I don't watch Gallardo much at all), who seriously has [strike:1cesf9j5]as good of[/strike:1cesf9j5] better stuff as just about anyone.

Fixed it for ya. I'm just happy to see the offense give him a fat cushion to work with so there's not much pressure on him.

Nick1190

Banned
Aug 7, 2008
Is it just me, or are no hitters not as special as they used to be? Seems like they happen way more than they used to.

SeattleSports

Jun 11, 2010
Wow Verlander hit 100mph in every fastball that last at bat when he got him to 3-1.

He wants it,
2 innings to go

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
hail2thevictors said:
scotty21690 said:
Through 5? Wowwwww.....

Specifically Verlander(I don't watch Gallardo much at all), who seriously has as good of stuff as just about anyone.
What the hell?

Where in my post did I imply that these were not two great pitchers?

Members online

Latest posts