Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

congrats to Ryan Howard

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
Congrats to Ryan for becomeing the second most home runs for the Phillies and did it in just 7 short years
260. Ryan Howard now has the most home runs in the MLB since 2006!

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
sportscardtheory said:
He's a great player. It's a shame that one member here essentially ruins it for the rest of the Howard/Phillies fans by making Howard's name synonymous with ::facepalm:: .

Amen to that! (post thanked!)

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
BunchOBull said:
He also took over number 200 on the all-time strikeout list the other day. A lot of accomplishments lately.

why does everyone have to be so negitive? Every time Ryan Howard IS talked about it "look he strikes out alot" Yes we know this. its time for new material....or is his strike out all you have?

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
I mean, there are much worse career decisions than following in the footsteps of Reggie Jackson. But, I'll give it to you, you're right, he does strike out a lot; first to 3000 maybe?

A_Pharis

sportscardtheory said:
Who cares if one of the most productive homerun hitters and run-producers in the league strikes out a lot. lol The guy does what he's paid to do, produce runs and hit homeruns.

It's hard to back a player when you have dipshits like SchmidtFan who makes you sick of hearing nothing but straight ********. It'd be different if he were just saying 'Ryan Howard has hit this many homeruns", but he literally cannot say one thing positive about Howard without bashing other players in the process. He's a troll, and ruins the discussion on Howard.

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
bongo870 said:
BunchOBull said:
He also took over number 200 on the all-time strikeout list the other day. A lot of accomplishments lately.

why does everyone have to be so negitive? Every time Ryan Howard IS talked about it "look he strikes out alot" Yes we know this. its time for new material....or is his strike out all you have?
yes an out is an out!!!!!!!!! what is wrong with these people? bottom of the ninth, base's loaded, 1 out. would you have your guy strike out or hit into a double play
icon_facepalm.gif

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
nosterbor said:
yes an out is an out!!!!!!!!! what is wrong with these people? bottom of the ninth, base's loaded, 1 out. would you have your guy strike out or hit into a double play
icon_facepalm.gif

lol, I'd rather him draw the walk.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
Braves not only lost, they got shutout by our 5 crappiest pitchers! Here we are in 2011 AGAIN talking about Ryan
Howard...you know what, we arn't talking about Pujols or Fielder or ....blah blah blah, the guy produces every
single year AND he isn't on roids AND he doesn't act like a spoiled brat! You have to like that. He will never
be like Reggie Jackson, because he will never be even close to what a jerk Jackson was. He also won't cry
if he doesn't win the MVP, and I like that.

You all blame your hatrid of Howard on me, but we all know you are jealous that he isn't on your team launching
them into the next county!

Congrats to Ryan!

Kevin

Jan 15, 2009
nosterbor said:
bongo870 said:
BunchOBull said:

icon_facepalm.gif
Or you could look at it this way. Bottom of the 9th Game 6 of the NLCS runners on 1st and 2nd your team needs 2 runs to win it. Would you rather he puts the ball in play somewhere hoping for an at least an error or would you rather he strikes out and ends the series?

A_Pharis

schmidtfan20 said:
Braves not only lost, they got shutout by our 5 crappiest pitchers! Here we are in 2011 AGAIN talking about Ryan
Howard...you know what, we arn't talking about Pujols or Fielder or ....blah blah blah, the guy produces every
single year AND he isn't on roids AND he doesn't act like a spoiled brat! You have to like that. He will never
be like Reggie Jackson, because he will never be even close to what a jerk Jackson was. He also won't cry
if he doesn't win the MVP, and I like that.

You all blame your hatrid of Howard on me, but we all know you are jealous that he isn't on your team launching
them into the next county!

Congrats to Ryan!

Kevin

is your real name Chris? Levy? Is that you?

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
It was ironic Ryan Howard blowing up Atlanta's two top prospects in one shot, hitting a mamoth shot off Teheran
over the head of Heyward...who by the way was playing way to shallow.

Kevin

A_Pharis

schmidtfan20 said:
It was ironic Ryan Howard blowing up Atlanta's two top prospects in one shot, hitting a mamoth shot off Teheran
over the head of Heyward...who by the way was playing way to shallow.

Kevin

Wow. A veteran of 7 seasons hit a home run off of an early call-up? Congrats to him?

In two years when Howard is going 4 for 25 lifetime or so against Teheran, I'm sure that homerun will hold tons of water.

Members online

Latest posts