Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anibal Sanchez no hitter through 6

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CubsFan13

Jul 1, 2010
markakis8 said:
RandomH said:
markakis8 said:
Not perfect though
This would be his 2nd one if he does it, correct?

Yeah and someone correct me if I'm wrong but he took a no-hitter into the 8th earlier this year....

Correct.

He has 97 pitches through six innings. He better hope for some one pitch outs.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
GarkoCollector said:
No hitters arent even worth reporting unless someone has taken it into the 8th inning.

Your posts aren't worth reading unless you are helplessly trying to defend your name after you've scammed someone.

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
markakis8 said:
GarkoCollector said:
No hitters arent even worth reporting unless someone has taken it into the 8th inning.

Your posts aren't worth reading unless you are helplessly trying to defend your name after you've scammed someone.

My goodness, mighty defensive, aren't you? Stop riding people's coattails. It was just a comment. Rinse the sand out of your *** and move on.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
GarkoCollector said:
markakis8 said:
GarkoCollector said:

My goodness, mighty defensive, aren't you? Stop riding people's coattails. It was just a comment. Rinse the sand out of your *** and move on.

Don't light the fire if you can't stand the heat.

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
markakis8 said:
GarkoCollector said:
markakis8 said:
GarkoCollector said:

Don't light the fire if you can't stand the heat.

No fire, no heat, so dont try to make it happen. I took this to PM. No more responses here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts