Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1 Blaster of GQ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Went out of town for Mom's Day, and I went to Target to get her an iTunes gift card for the Touch she got this week and picked up a Blaster as well.

Framed Paper:
Chipper Jones

Framed Relic:
Nolan Ryan

Ben Revere RC Mini
Joe Mauer Gypsy back Mini

Didn't do too bad I think. I really like the Ryan, and the Revere, but everything else is FT.

Still kinda leery of this product, but I think Topps is making a step in the right direction by cutting out MOST of the non-baseball junk, and doing on-card autographs, although I am not a major fan of the design. I may bust more in the up-coming weeks.

Thanks for reading!

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
TGutta said:
I'm pretty sure the Ryan is a very nice hit. Also has to be nice to hit some Twins.

Also got a Duensing mini to add to that.

The Ryan has been all over the place on eBay, but it is a very cool looking card. I saw it go as high as $50+, and as low as around $15 Well worth the price of the blaster.

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
Yeah I've opened 4 Rack Packs and 1 Blaster. Pulled a Ripken Relic from the Blaster. Also have already sold off some of it and made all my money back plus some. Kept all of my Twins of course though, and the Ripken.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
TGutta said:
Yeah I've opened 4 Rack Packs and 1 Blaster. Pulled a Ripken Relic from the Blaster. Also have already sold off some of it and made all my money back plus some. Kept all of my Twins of course though, and the Ripken.

I might build the Twins Mini Team set since I have the Revere and Dunesing, and might go as far to do the gypsy backs as well. Should be a fun task!

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
Yeah this is my first year that I am actually going to try and pick up as many Twins cards from all the sets as I can. Of course the lower #'d will be the hardest, but it has been a lot of fun so far!

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
TGutta said:
Yeah this is my first year that I am actually going to try and pick up as many Twins cards from all the sets as I can. Of course the lower #'d will be the hardest, but it has been a lot of fun so far!

That does sound like fun. I am trying to do the 2011 Topps 60th Anniversary Parallel set for the Twins, but I haven't had a lot of luck with that. I need to start buying off of eBay

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
4 (Kubel), 21 (Cuddyer), 54 (Fuentes), 99 (Revere), 109 (Mauer), 132 (Duensing), 186 (Pavano), 253 (Thome), 272 (Hardy), 281 (Slowey), 288 (Capps), 293 (Morneau), 304 (Thome)

Members online

Latest posts