Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

=========== The Morning Thread ===========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

schillingfan

Jul 9, 2010
York, PA
Good morning. Woke up and am super sore from all of the yard work this weekend so I took off today. Packaging up some cards and running to the post office in a bit.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning guys

Dave I hear ya on the painting.. I painted my kitchen, bathroom, computer room/man cave, and the ballway leading up to the 3rd floor bedrooms (which still needs finishing when I get more paint) so far this year.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
1st4040 said:
Good Morning guys

Dave I hear ya on the painting.. I painted my kitchen, bathroom, computer room/man cave, and the ballway leading up to the 3rd floor bedrooms (which still needs finishing when I get more paint) so far this year.

Spoken like a true male sports fan!! :D

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
69MetsFan said:
1st4040 said:
Good Morning guys

Spoken like a true male sports fan!! :D

Haha early morning typo!

Art,

your cards arrive safely?

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
Good morning.
Off to work soon.

Anyone who wants in on the Epic break add your name and how many slots you want to the info post.
5 Tony
6 Josh
9 MojoDan
13 George
17 Barry
19 Steve
23 George
25 Tony
27 Josh
31 Steve
35 Jesse
38 Barry

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
My mom had a great day yesterday. I hope everyone else's moms and wifes had a great Mother's Day.

My father called yesterday, and while we were on the phone, bought us tickets for the August 13-14 games against the Padres and tickets for September 17-18 against the Brewers. The cool thing about the September 17th game is that it's Johnny Bench night. The Reds will be unveiling a statue of Johnny Bench at the stadium. Should be a good time.

schillingfan

Jul 9, 2010
York, PA
chashawk said:
good morning boys!

Scott, consider yourself lucky. I've never had a job where I could call in for any reason.

I do. I hate taking off because there's always tons of work to catch up with but I had to today. There's no way I could make it through the day with the condition that I'm in right now. Instead, I'll be working from home all day, haha.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
chashawk said:
good morning boys!

Scott, consider yourself lucky. I've never had a job where I could call in for any reason.

Charlie, looks like your Boston boy is still swinging from your sack over the Fuld auctions.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Good morning. I have a rare 2 weekdays off with the kids in daycare and the wife at work. Had to work this past weekend though.

Well, I'd better get going on that "honey-do" list...

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
George_Calfas said:
chashawk said:
good morning boys!

Charlie, looks like your Boston boy is still swinging from your sack over the Fuld auctions.

Please don't lump him in with me.... He is no representative of Boston.

Members online

Latest posts