Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Milton Bradley DFAd, Carlos Peguero called up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
longbomberz said:
After watching the White Sox benefit directly from Bradley's incompetence this isn't really shocking. I don't know much about Peguero other than seeing some mentions on here.

http://twitter.com/#!/Todd_Dybas/status ... 2249931776

Bradley is a tool, and always will be a tool. I hope this is the end of the line for this jerk. Maybe he will be playing independent league ball soon...Also, Langerhans for the 17th time? Wow....

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
SEATTLE -- Looking to add some right-handed punch to their roster, the Mariners selected outfielder Mike Wilson from Triple-A Tacoma on Monday and designated veteran Ryan Langerhans for assignment.

Wilson, 27, will make his first appearance in a Major League uniform on Tuesday when the Mariners open a three-game series in Baltimore. He was hitting .381 with four home runs and 14 RBIs for the Rainiers and has been in the Mariners' Minor League system since 2001, when he was a second-round pick in the First-Year Player Draft.

Wilson gives manager Eric Wedge a right-handed option off the bench and could help out in left field or at designated hitter. The Mariners have won eight of their past 12 games, but they continue to struggle at the plate, having scored just 18 runs over their past eight games.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
710Sports.com staff

The Mariners have designated OF Milton Bradley for assignment, meaning they'll have 10 days to either trade, release or outright his contract.

In a corresponding roster move, the Mariners recalled OF Carlos Peguero from Triple-A Tacoma.

Bradley, 33, was hitting .218 with two home runs and 13 RBI. He was 5 for his last 16 after closing out April with an 0-for-20 slump.

Earlier Monday, the Mariners designated OF Ryan Langerhans for assignment and selected OF Mike Wilson from Triple-A Tacoma.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Pinbreaker said:
710Sports.com staff

The Mariners have designated OF Milton Bradley for assignment, meaning they'll have 10 days to either trade, release or outright his contract.

In a corresponding roster move, the Mariners recalled OF Carlos Peguero from Triple-A Tacoma.

Bradley, 33, was hitting .218 with two home runs and 13 RBI. He was 5 for his last 16 after closing out April with an 0-for-20 slump.

Earlier Monday, the Mariners designated OF Ryan Langerhans for assignment and selected OF Mike Wilson from Triple-A Tacoma.

Wow, felt like Bradley was way older than that. Seems like he's been obnoxious for at least that long

Zymco

Nov 14, 2008
Bellflower, California
jbone17 said:
longbomberz said:
After watching the White Sox benefit directly from Bradley's incompetence this isn't really shocking. I don't know much about Peguero other than seeing some mentions on here.

http://twitter.com/#!/Todd_Dybas/status ... 2249931776

Bradley is a tool, and always will be a tool. I hope this is the end of the line for this jerk. Maybe he will be playing independent league ball soon...Also, Langerhans for the 17th time? Wow....

No he is not.

SeattleSports

Jun 11, 2010
Bradley will go down as my least favorite baseball player of all time, passing Carl Everett.

Bradley would wear EAR PLUGS so he didn't hear the fans... AT HOME.

Unreal.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
frzg said:
Bradley will go down as my least favorite baseball player of all time, passing Carl Everett.

Bradley would wear EAR PLUGS so he didn't hear the fans... AT HOME.

Unreal.
even with ear-plugs you can still hear :lol: I should know I wear them all the time at my job. But it is muffled you still can hear and
yes it can be limited but does not block all of the sounds

DRav87

Aug 11, 2008
Wisconsin
My Uncle who lives in Chicago told me that he heard that back when Milton was with the Cubs and they decided to dismiss him from the team during the end the of the season, that in the club house when Jim Hendry made the announcement to the team someone started a slow golf clap which turned into the entire team clapping and cheering.

Whether it's true or not I have no idea but it sure would be funny and I always think of it when I hear of Milton Bradley. :lol:

PeteD

Oct 15, 2009
Southern Ont.
Dude is (was) doing something most of us would give our right nut for...and he flushes it down the crapper, where he belongs :evil:

Latest posts