Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2001 SP Bat Gold Bats /35 - VALUE?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
Pujols books for $250, Ichiro for $120, and Nomo for $40. However, I bet that Nomo could easily sell for 2x or 3x that if you have it on ebay, and open it to int'l bidders. As far as I know, Nomo still has a huge fanbase in Japan that will pay ungodly amounts for his rare cards.

pretzelcart

Oct 25, 2010
DeliciousBacon said:
Pujols books for $250, Ichiro for $120, and Nomo for $40. However, I bet that Nomo could easily sell for 2x or 3x that if you have it on ebay, and open it to int'l bidders. As far as I know, Nomo still has a huge fanbase in Japan that will pay ungodly amounts for his rare cards.

So if you had to guess... what do you think they would sell for on ebay? the Gold Versions out of /35? Thanks!

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
pretzelcart said:
DeliciousBacon said:

So if you had to guess... what do you think they would sell for on ebay? the Gold Versions out of /35? Thanks!

I'm no ebay expert, but my guess on what they would sell for would be somewhere between "a lot" and "holy crap!". There's a Nomo Gold on ebay right now with a $149.50 BIN; that's almost 4x BV. I doubt that guy will get it, but $100 wouldn't be out of the question if someone really wants it and he gets tired of holding it.

The Ichiro and Pujols non-gold International Connections seem to consistantly sell below BV, but there's no history for completed auctions for the golds. These would probably be the sort of thing that you put up with a low min bid, and let the market set itself.

Latest posts