Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2011 Bowman Jumbo Breaks - Update in last post

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
All payment info has been sent.

I forgot to put in the PM, that if you would like to pay by Check or MO to let me know and I will get you my address.

Once payments start rolling in I will be able to figure out dates and times for the Team Draws.

This thread will have all the important info.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Re: 2011 Bowman Jumbo Breaks - Info Thread

There will be at least 1 more break, I have 2 more jumbo's on the way

so 1 for a break and 1 for a pack out I think

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008

Team Draws tomorrow night

BJ #1 will start at 8:33 and the rest will follow

bradical

Jun 21, 2009

All In Cards said:

I had a real tough time including that "terminology" in my PayPal payment. I didn't want big brother thinking I was paying for something I shouldn't be.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008

bradical said:
All In Cards said:

I had a real tough time including that "terminology" in my PayPal payment. I didn't want big brother thinking I was paying for something I shouldn't be.

nice, I was waiting for someone to comment on the title of the breaks.

peterose4hof

Mar 23, 2011

All In Cards said:
There will be at least 1 more break, I have 2 more jumbo's on the way

so 1 for a break and 1 for a pack out I think

I would like one spot in the break once you set it up. Thanks!

coltsnsox07

Aug 19, 2008
Re: 2011 Bowman Jumbo Breaks - All Draws 5/12 starting at 8:33

I wonder what the asking price will be to sell the Nationals for each case, I hope I'm asked that!

bradical

Jun 21, 2009

Do you have estimates on dates/times for each of the breaks?

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008

little update

I really can't make any final times yet as I dont know when product will be coming in.

I am really hoping to bust Case #1 Wedensday night.

As for the others, I wont be able to do anything til Sunday or Monday night.(wish Topps did not push this back a week)

this coming weekend is Preakness, 2nd race of the Triple Crown. My real job does a ton of work for the race and I have been hired by the track to work Thursday night(O's game), all day Friday (7a to 7p) and all day Saturday (7a - 7p) at the track.

One nice thing is I will finally get one of my wishes and that is to be paid to go to an O's game.
I have said for a while the only way I go to the O's games are if I am paid or if the tickets are free.

So next Saturday when you are watching the race and see the Woodlawn Vase cross the track at the beginning of the telecast look for me. I will be talking to CBS and getting the go ahead to send over the honor guard with the trophy. Should be a fun filled day.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Russ S. said:
[quote="All In Cards":33d44vbt]fun fact of the day, 16 2011 bowman jumbo cases weigh 296 pounds
:shock: :shock: :shock:

Poor UPS/Fedex guy.[/quote:33d44vbt]

I will be warning him tomorrow. I would not be surprised if he decides to take off Wed after I tell him.

peterose4hof

Mar 23, 2011
How are you going to decide who gets the "mystery" redemption cards? I'm referring to the ones that don't have a player's name on them.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
peterose4hof said:
How are you going to decide who gets the "mystery" redemption cards? I'm referring to the ones that don't have a player's name on them.
I think Andrew does stuff like this in a hopper. He puts everyone in and draws via Bingo Balls

Andrew is this correct?

Taikob

Jul 21, 2010
peterose4hof said:
I'm sure we will find out soon but there is someone on ebay who is selling the unnamed RC auto as Freddie Freeman and claims he called Topps to confirm this(not sure about the mystery prospect). It probably wouldn't be fair to random them just yet especially if they correlate to specific players and are not part of some surprise mystery redemption program.

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
peterose4hof said:
Topps just addressed this on their blog:
Message From Topps: 2011 Bowman Autograph Redemptions

Included in 2011 Bowman Baseball are TBD redemptions. Collectors will be able to view their redemption (player and parallel color, if applicable) when they enter their code at Topps Redemption. Codes will unlock one of the following players:

Freddie Freeman

Aroldis Chapman

Darin Mastroianni

Jarred Cosart

Lars Anderson

If there are any questions or concerns, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-489-9149 or support(at)topps(dot)com.
I have the Phillies (Cosart) in a team break. I'm sure that Andrew will come up with something to insure that the redemptions are allocated to the right teams.