Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2011 bowman checklist plus

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jaydub

Jun 18, 2010
Arvada, CO
awesome, I actually have done the same thing but just for the autos. I have some additional information (draft class, age, etc) so if you don't mind I can add to your spreadsheet perhaps?

hail2thevictors

Jan 20, 2010
Bill Menard said:
awesome! Thanks for sharing! I believe Cecchini is SS and A ball.

He hasn't played a professional game yet.

To the OP-I did this sort of thing by hand, just for the guys who have autographs. This is probably the best post I have ever seen on FCB-incredibly useful. Thank you very, very much!

abt3509

May 4, 2010
jaydub said:
awesome, I actually have done the same thing but just for the autos. I have some additional information (draft class, age, etc) so if you don't mind I can add to your spreadsheet perhaps?

Sounds great. I have opened it up for editing. Please add the information you have.

jaydub

Jun 18, 2010
Arvada, CO
abt3509 said:
jaydub said:

Sounds great. I have opened it up for editing. Please add the information you have.

For the autos, I added in the players age, draft year, draft class (Intl, college, high school, JC) and draft round.

abt3509

May 4, 2010
jaydub said:
abt3509 said:
jaydub said:

For the autos, I added in the players age, draft year, draft class (Intl, college, high school, JC) and draft round.

Thanks for the additional information. If anyone else wants to add to it feel free (as long as it is legitimate info).

Members online