Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topnotch Mailweek for me

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Krom

Jun 13, 2010
Long Island
First off i haven't graded in a while. A good friend had a few cards that he wanted graded and i sent them in for him with a few of mine. We were please with the results.
Mine -
1grade3-1.jpg

1grade4.jpg
Lincey was 211 ungraded. The Mauer X subs - 2 x 9s 2 x 9.5s.
His -
1grade1.jpg
1grade2.jpg
Sorry for the crappy scans, i didn't want to to take them out of the sleeves.
I will soon be happy to post one of my favorite pc picks ups thanks to a great Fcb member.
Btw the Pujols was a card i was very sad to not be able to afford in the winter of 08, he snagged it for 1,200. THAT card was Stolen.

Krom

Jun 13, 2010
Long Island
Re: Big Mailweek for me

hoopster3977 said:
Noticed most cards had a 8.5 surface grade. Did you make sure you cleaned the surface of the cards before submitting?
To be honest we weren't too worried about the grades, they are all pc and we mostly wanted the protection.

Today i recieved a package from Topnotchsy and it was one of the better maildays i have had in a while. He really helped me get a hard to find huge addition to my pc.

first 08 Price BC auto

08price.jpg

06 Upton Blue Refractor

06upton.jpg

And the card i was thrilled to pick up. It will go nicely with my Orange refractor auto.

06lesterplate.jpg

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Absolutely sick haul ! What's the Sanchez Green refractor #'d to ? Just a jaw dropping assortment of cardboard there !

Krom

Jun 13, 2010
Long Island
55_marlins_sp said:
Absolutely sick haul ! What's the Sanchez Green refractor #'d to ? Just a jaw dropping assortment of cardboard there !
Thanks. The Green Sanchez in #d to 10. He has an amazing Sanchez collection, well pc really.

Krom

Jun 13, 2010
Long Island
I was so excited about the cards i got today i forgot to post this one. It wasn't cheap but i sold cards i bought for cheap enough and picked it up. I have been very impressed with this kid.

10castro.jpg

Krom

Jun 13, 2010
Long Island
daveyou said:
wow, nice!

but your pals stuff is super duper nice... :shock: :lol:

dave
I am sure he would thank you but he might be too jealous of your super :lol: .
Thanks Colts

Members online

Latest posts