Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ebay NEGATIVE coming I am sure of it

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008
I sold my Larry Fitzgerald owman Chrome Gold Refractor for $105 dlvd and was happy with the deal. Unfortunately I have not been paid. I sent a message to the person about the payment and they said payment was sent [check]. Excuse me, but my auction and ebay rules require paypal account. The person said they they mailed the payment so I asked them what address they sent it to [I had not sent them my address]. I get as message today that they were confused and asked to send a check needing my address. My response was paypal account required and if no paypal account is available [confirmed address] this transaction will be voided and card relisted. I know that I probably won't get that this time. I know a negative will be coming. Thoughts?

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Erich said:
If you get a neg Ebay will remove it. Just save that message from the buyer.

Nope.

The only way ebay removes feedback is if it "violates policy"...meaning no vulgar language, etc.

I tried to have feedback removed and thats what they told me

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008
HPC said:
Erich said:

Nope.

The only way ebay removes feedback is if it "violates policy"...meaning no vulgar language, etc.

doesn't paypal only violate ebay rules?

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Blue Hodges Reverend said:
HPC said:
Erich said:

Nope.

My situation was this:

I sold an item. Buyer Paid. I shipped item on 7th business day, which is eBay's policy for shipping. Buyer left a neg. I wrote ebay told them their policy, a person from live help confirmed. I wrote ebay again. They told me, in less words, tough ****.

Oh, but their remedy? Ask the buyer to reverse the negative he left. HA

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008
HPC said:
HPC said:
Erich said:

Nope.

My situation was this:

I sold an item. Buyer Paid. I shipped item on 7th business day, which is eBay's policy for shipping. Buyer left a neg. I wrote ebay told them their policy, a person from live help confirmed. I wrote ebay again. They told me, in less words, tough shat.

What this buyer is trying to do is bypass the paypal only rule that ebay enacted. Why would a person bid on a card when they don't have paypal. In fact at one time only paypal people could bid in my auctions and immediate payment must only work on BIN auctions otherwise this would be a non-issue

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
HPC said:
[quote="Blue Hodges Reverend":3sg8qkpk]
HPC said:
Erich said:

Nope.

My situation was this:

I sold an item. Buyer Paid. I shipped item on 7th business day, which is eBay's policy for shipping. Buyer left a neg. I wrote ebay told them their policy, a person from live help confirmed. I wrote ebay again. They told me, in less words, tough shat.

What this buyer is trying to do is bypass the paypal only rule that ebay enacted. Why would a person bid on a card when they don't have paypal. In fact at one time only paypal people could bid in my auctions and immediate payment must only work on BIN auctions otherwise this would be a non-issue[/quote:3sg8qkpk]

I understand what you are saying, but what Im trying to say is that in mine and your situation, the buyer violated eBay policy. Your buyer didnt have a paypal account, and mine didnt follow their shipping policy.

In an email eBay wrote after I emailed them, they told me they only remove feedback if it violated their new feedback policy, which, was basically, "no vulgar feedback", and told me to resolve it with the buyer and ask for a feedback reversal

chrome_ball

Aug 7, 2008
Michigan
If you open a NPB dispute and the buyer does not respond to it after 7 days you can close it out and any feedback left by the buyer will be automatically removed.

Members online