Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Jesus Montero.....FAKE?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chrisgillam

Sep 10, 2010
Earlier this week a 2008 Playoff contender Jesus Montero BGS 9.5 sold for $500. Which was a hudge drop from a few months back. Now, I see one at $133.00 with 10 mintues left. Only three bidders. I also placed a bid befoe I realizd it was a fake. Of course if ou read the describtion the seller states:

Cars does not have the foil front or COA on reverse, this was how it was purchased, so please understand that prior to bidding ::facepalm::

CARS? Well I think he means Cards......well here's the link. I hope no one from here is bidding on it.

Cars does not have the foil front or COA on reverse, this was how it was purchased, so please understand that prior to bidding

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
I had been considering bidding on this, so thank you.

chrisgillam

Sep 10, 2010
Topnotchsy said:
I had been considering bidding on this, so thank you.

Your welcome. I actually have one graded so I was able to get a base card and do a comparison. Ashame, probably some kid spending his hard earn cash.

Mudcatsfan

Aug 7, 2008
stevezimmer22 said:
Get a contenders base, rip off a sticker from a just card. BANG 130 dollar card.

I was thinking that exact same thing. Is there any other differentiation?

ajbraves25

Aug 9, 2008
Springfield, IL
Mudcatsfan said:
stevezimmer22 said:
Get a contenders base, rip off a sticker from a just card. BANG 130 dollar card.

I was thinking that exact same thing. Is there any other differentiation?

Foil and reverse side COA like above? I have no idea. Never owned a Contenders baseball auto.

~AJ

Members online