Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

thinking of doing a PSA bulk, would anyone be interested in

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
joining in?????

I can come up with 100 cards myself, but was looking to see if anyone else would be interested in doing a joint submission.

If you would be interested, please post here with how many cards you would be interested in submitting.

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Musial Collector said:
Grading only, or authentication too?

I assume both are accounted for

BULK SERVICES*
Declared value under $100. Excludes Autographed and Supersized Cards.
10 Card Minimum $10 30 BUSINESS DAYS
50 Card Minimum $8 45 BUSINESS DAYS
100 Card Minimum $6 45 BUSINESS DAYS
*Must be a Collectors Club Member to use Bulk Services.

I also do not have a collector club membership, so if I move forward it may take some time to sign up.

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
I have 2000 card saver 2's showing up on the 17th.

Depending on the response I will do it on my own or open it u for a better discount.

JVC

Aug 24, 2008
Boston
You'll be able to send a collectors club order the same day you sign up for the membership. You can just leave the customer number blank and they'll fill it in for you. Authentication is not covered under the collectors club specials. Only card grading.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
PSA makes everything separate. So Authentication is a separate submission from grading.

Those wanting to sub autos for PSA/DNA you can do it now w/o a membership for 50%.

Members online

Latest posts