Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Live box break 2008 Bowman Chrome !

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sebpoo

Aug 7, 2008
Montreal, P.Q.
...as soon i got a reply, i'll start. 2 packs at the time.

I cracked up a few boxes since it was released and haven't been lucky... wish me some this time !

sebpoo

Aug 7, 2008
Montreal, P.Q.
Hawkhawk said:
good luck and pull a few david bromberg for me

I was on my way to start this all alone...thanks sir ! I may have some already but will let you know anyways.

Bromberg is a monster...and a master of K ! I just checked his stats, wow...except for 2 outings late in the season he was terrific !

Ok here i go...

Hawkhawk

Aug 13, 2008
sebpoo said:
Hawkhawk said:
good luck and pull a few david bromberg for me

I was on my way to start this all alone...thanks sir ! I may have some already but will let you know anyways.

Bromberg is a monster...and a master of K ! I just checked his stats, wow...except for 2 outings late in the season he was terrific !

Ok here i go...
well i'm staring a collection of him and i'm a vary good friend with him he is a nice guy so what every you have of him i need
and you are going to pull a gold ref auto

sebpoo

Aug 7, 2008
Montreal, P.Q.
aminors: i think i pm'ed you saying i have some xrefs a week ago...i was out of town and didn't what ones. Anyways, i will let you know later tonight.

sebpoo

Aug 7, 2008
Montreal, P.Q.
packs 11-12

prospects: joaquin, emaus, gerbe, monasterios

pujolsjunkie: i'm done after this one...08 bowman was by far better, especially the jumbo boxes.

sebpoo

Aug 7, 2008
Montreal, P.Q.
packs 15-16

prospectgs: farina, barney, liu...

wow, 2 xrefs in the same pack !

salty xref 100/250 (aminors :D )

prospect winterling xref 225/250