Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Any risk sending a case of cards to Puerto Rico?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
Specifically a case of 2011 Bowman... I know it's technically part of the US so I'm liable to think there wouldn't be any additional cost or risk but wanted to pose the question in case anyone had other opinions.

Thanks and let me know.

John

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
JEA2880 said:
Specifically a case of 2011 Bowman... I know it's technically part of the US so I'm liable to think there wouldn't be any additional cost or risk but wanted to pose the question in case anyone had other opinions.

Thanks and let me know.

John

I have sent trades to PR with no issues at all. I don't think you would have a problem man.

cmnkb8

Nov 17, 2009
The Armpit of America: NEW JERSEY!
You would have the same protection under Ebay/Paypal sending things to Puerto Rico via USPS as anywhere else within the 50 states. Its the other protectorates you need to worry about, and APO/FPO addresses, since those don't have signature confirmation (only US ****** Islands and Puerto Rico have signature confirmation).

tommyfro21

Aug 8, 2008
Can you share who you are selling it to, that is if you sold it on eBay? I dealt wit a high dollar guy there and everything went well.

Members online

Latest posts