Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Someone take Mark Reynolds...anybody...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
The dude is so frustrating to watch....I would take Milton Bradley at this point.

Ok that's going a little too far.

bdal23

Aug 7, 2008
markakis8 said:
The dude is so frustrating to watch....I would take Milton Bradley at this point.

I watched Reynolds for 3 years. He swings and misses on strikes more than any other hitter in baseball. I was so glad the Dbacks got David Hernandez and Mikolio for him. Reynolds makes Rob Deer look like a contact hitter.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
bdal23 said:
markakis8 said:

I watched Reynolds for 3 years. He swings and misses on strikes more than any other hitter in baseball. I was so glad the Dbacks got David Hernandez and Mikolio for him. Reynolds makes Rob Deer look like a contact hitter.

What's even more frustrating is he'll get 0-2 or 1-2 on him super quick. Then the pitcher will throw 2 or 3 pitches out of the zone and he won't swing! Then the count is 3-2 and they'll throw a pitch even MORE out of the zone and he'll swing at ball 4 and strike out. I'd rather him just go 3 and out...

Scratch that...call up Josh Bell.

sebpoo

Aug 7, 2008
Montreal, P.Q.
bdal23 said:
markakis8 said:

:lol:

Members online

Latest posts