Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Did I make a good sale or sell too early?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

piggy1918

Jul 31, 2009
If you were hoping to keep it in your Brewers PC why sell it? And if you were to sell it, it should be at a ridiculous price that you just couldn't hold on to the card at. Just my 2c...

Zymco

Nov 14, 2008
Bellflower, California
piggy1918 said:
If you were hoping to keep it in your Brewers PC why sell it? And if you were to sell it, it should be at a ridiculous price that you just couldn't hold on to the card at. Just my 2c...

Because he is no longer on the Brewers.

cjb9421

Feb 17, 2010
smart smell IMO...because of the sole fact that he's a pitcher and the pitching motion is terrible for anyones arm.

Crewfan82

Apr 21, 2009
stevezimmer22 said:
piggy1918 said:

Because he is no longer on the Brewers.

Thanks, I didn't think I needed to clarify this.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
That kid is from right up here where I am at, He was in the newspaper everyday and I got to see him pitch at one of his games. He is good but that pitching motion is weird. A lot of people would show up just to watch him pitch and then leave.

Members online