Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bryce Harper SUCCESS.. Day 1 @ Lakewood

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

It's not everyday the biggest hyped prospect in the world plays 10 mins from your house.
And yes...Harper Hysteria was in full force. It is a circus with this kid. I almost feel bad for him. But it must not be comfortable when you are under the microscope 24-7. He has handled it pretty well for an 18 year old. I also advise you, that if you go to the ballpark and your trying to get a autograph of him for your collection, bring your little guy, cousin, neighbors kid etc. 99% of the people that get his signature are little "Kids", from little little guys to teenagers. If your an older chap, then best of luck. I luckily fall in the middle and did shave today which i hope helped.

Hagerstown Suns @ my Lakewood Blueclaws

Some pics from the game...
677ec01b.jpg

c9b96d47.jpg

a82a7163.jpg

175860d6.jpg

0dfbbd7e.jpg

94e828c4.jpg

aa2132d9.jpg

Went home with a great souvenir........

16x20 of The Kid's SI COVER....

BryceHarper001.jpg

BryceHarper003.jpg

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Re: Bryce Harper SUCCESS!! 10 mins from my house@ Lakewood

Great success! You continue to rack up some outstanding sigs. I see a "34" above, is that another inscription below? Very nice indeed, congrats!

cmixer

Aug 9, 2008

i'm guessing a bible verse?
Luke 1:37?

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto

cmixer said:
i'm guessing a bible verse?
Luke 1:37?

Yah, Luke Stole Kevin Garnett's Tag line.

IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING!

Kevin Garnett was obviously referencing Adidas, but Bryce Harper seems to be referencing God.

Members online

Latest posts