Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mods, can we get a Hall of Fame forum?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Not for players. But for super awesome threads like the Levy one, so they can forever live on in awesomeness

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
sportscardtheory said:
JoshHamilton said:
Not for players. But for super awesome threads like the Levy one, so they can forever live on in awesomeness

Which thread is that?

You missed it?!

It's the Obama birth certificate thread I think. In General chat

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
Great idea! I would like to vote on the topic where the guy came here showing off the Mantle cut he pulled, then out of the blue some dude comes in and drops an atomic bomb saying the OP sold his cards which where stolen.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
sportscardtheory said:
JoshHamilton said:
sportscardtheory said:
JoshHamilton said:

Which thread is that?

You missed it?!

I'll check it out. I'm not in General Chat often.

Grab some popcorn and a beer

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
sportscardtheory said:
JoshHamilton said:
sportscardtheory said:
JoshHamilton said:

Which thread is that?

You missed it?!

I'll check it out. I'm not in General Chat often.
What? You're missing out on a chance to take your trolling to another level :p

j/k but you are missing out on some gems that are on there.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
No one here probably saw it since it was on the football board, but the thread where Ricky Sigai showed up on FCB and I drove him away with some pleasant insults. It was awesome

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
cgilmo said:
No.

We have a baseball forum, post it there.
post what where? I think he was more asking if there could be a sticky or something.

some of the more legendary threads tend to fall by the wayside after they get locked.

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
chashawk said:
cgilmo said:
No.

We have a baseball forum, post it there.
post what where? I think he was more asking if there could be a sticky or something.

some of the more legendary threads tend to fall by the wayside after they get locked.

I agree with this. A separate forum probably isn't needed, but a sticky at the top with links to some of the all time great FCB threads would be pretty cool :D . Perhaps with the date started next to the link so it would be easy to see when they were posted and easy to see what's been added since you checked last.

Members online

Latest posts