Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bryce Harper Game 3 @ Lakewood

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Game started at 1:05. No BP. Bryce signed about 10 graphs after he stretched. So far he has signed every game. Really gota tip the hat for signing as he is not obligated.

Here are some pics

5a35ba58.jpg

3ce97916.jpg

9c984fed.jpg

11e98a99.jpg

Since it rained in the morning it thinned the awaiting crowd for the arrival of the bus

Bryce took the bus today , which is a shocker as he did not yesterday and left separately from the team after the game.

There was about 20 people and he signed anything you put in front of him

There were no guys next to me with black pens and like always I have my blue pic pen

After 3 days ...Still Winning :)
Rawlings official Major League Ball

In Blue.....I now have black and blue balls , literally

3cab732a.jpg

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
Hey man, what time did the bus come in? I go to Lakewood all the time and I was going this morning, but I could not make todays game. I am going tomorrow, but what time do you think the bus will arrive tomorrow?

jdacunha

Nov 12, 2008
Newark, NJ
No luck today for me. Waited outside for 20-30 mins. He finally came out and just said that he wouldn't sign and walked away into his ride.

There wasn't that many people outside and we were all just waiting for him, didn't even swarm him...he is starting to rub me the wrong way.

I MIGHT try again tomorrow night.

henderson939

Dec 14, 2009
New Jersey
My wifes friends sons went to the game yesterday and waited for him in the lot. From what she said, he would only sign for kids. Her oldest is 17, so he didnt get one, but her younger son was one of the last kids he signed for.

bballstar029

Aug 10, 2008
What exact type of blue bic did you use? My auto's in the past have been hit or miss on the quality of the sig, always use blue ball point, but sometimes they just don't look crisp, or they skip. Thanks.

Jeff

19braves77

Oct 23, 2008
Pensacola, FL
bballstar029 said:
What exact type of blue bic did you use? My auto's in the past have been hit or miss on the quality of the sig, always use blue ball point, but sometimes they just don't look crisp, or they skip. Thanks.

Jeff

Bic Pro Blue

If you were graphing in the between 00-04, Bic made an accountant pen which Steiner used and this pen took these place of it. I still go to discount stores looking for these pens.

xcantgobackx

Aug 20, 2008
Jersey Shore
Don, you going tomorrow? I'm thinking about hitting up the game. Would love to get a ball signed. I'm gonna PM you my number. Hit me with a text or something.

matchpenalty said:
Dam that came out great. So today he would sign multiples? did it look like a lot of dealers were trying to load up on him.

There is no way your loading up in him. He looks at each person as he takes the item. A few young teenagers got some photos done today and one got the actual Si magazine. Again mostly baseballs. Supposedly his dad had told him in the beginning of the season to be more accommodating to fans. I'm not picking fights with anyone on here but if the guy signs on his arrival into the stadium then inside , you can't beat him up for not signing after the game. The other night there were 40-50 people waiting after the game for him. Do you really think there would be no pushing? Today was shocking but it was very relaxed. He signed when he came off the bus , no one pushed, everyone was calm and no one tried to double up which would Urk me if I was him and I'm sure it would Urk him also.

So far he has signed every game inside stadium. Regardless for ANY level player and especially since he's like a rock star , as if you go to one of his games , he brings the crowds out, for him to sign as much as I have seen in the past 3 days is impressive.
As when the Nats went to Roger dean for spring training he signed one auto. He got harder in spring training as that really is when the dealers try to rape you.

Regardless , I'm just happy I got to see him on his trail to the show. If he does make it big time, it's a cool story to tell and I have some nice conversation pieces. Don't get me wrong , if I lived 2-3 hrs away I would be skeptical, but being 8 mins away , having the home field advantage has been great.

bballstar029 said:

Jeff

The Bic I use is the one that has the clear body where you see the inside of the pen. I have never had a problem with them.

jdacunha

Nov 12, 2008
Newark, NJ
anyone going to go tonight?

I won't be able to make it there until after the game and thought it might be a good day given the weather and it being a monday.

Worth an hour drive to try?

RyanCJW

Jan 14, 2011
Collingswood, NJ
I'm going up after work tonight. I took a short day so I'm leaving here at 3pm, the drive is about 90 mins so I should get there before the gates open.

I'll try for him pre game and post-game. I'm bringing cards of others on the Suns and Blueclaws as well, just in case he's not in a signing mood I don't want to drive almost 3 hours and come back with nothing.

I'm hoping he signs though!!

jdacunha

Nov 12, 2008
Newark, NJ
RyanCJW said:
I'm going up after work tonight. I took a short day so I'm leaving here at 3pm, the drive is about 90 mins so I should get there before the gates open.

I'll try for him pre game and post-game. I'm bringing cards of others on the Suns and Blueclaws as well, just in case he's not in a signing mood I don't want to drive almost 3 hours and come back with nothing.

I want to try right after the game, but I will only get there by 8:30ish and don't have any tickets. You think they will let me into the stadium during the 9th inning without a ticket?

RyanCJW

Jan 14, 2011
Collingswood, NJ
jdacunha said:
RyanCJW said:

I want to try right after the game, but I will only get there by 8:30ish and don't have any tickets. You think they will let me into the stadium during the 9th inning without a ticket?

Im not sure, wouldn't hurt to ask though. Just wait out by the buses, maybe he'll skip out early and you'll get lucky.

I'm not sure how it works inside either, this'll be my first time there. Good luck if you end up coming out. Hopefully some FCB'ers can get him tonight. I think we'll be well-represented.

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
I am going to the game as well. I am leaving in 20 minutes to try and beat the damn bus down to the ball park. Harper did not take the bus to the game on Friday, and Saturday, but yesterday he did. Since today is a get away day for Hagerstown, he has to be on the bus will all of his gear and stuff. I will post the results when I get back, but I am still very optimistic...

Members online

Latest posts