Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The 20 ugliest MLB caps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
rehmus said:
a random blogger doesn't understand fashion trends or the concept of a hat as an accessory. snooze.

most of those aren't even bad.

I don't consider rappers and gangbangers fashion trendsetters. They provide more of a warning for what not to wear to avoid looking like an idiot

rehmus

Mar 10, 2010
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
JoshHamilton said:
rehmus said:
a random blogger doesn't understand fashion trends or the concept of a hat as an accessory. snooze.

I don't consider rappers and gangbangers fashion trendsetters. They provide more of a warning for what not to wear to avoid looking like an idiot

they aren't fashion trendsetters for you.

for others, they are.

im not defending the look, i dont buy crap like that either, but it doesn't change the fact that the trend exists.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
rehmus said:
JoshHamilton said:
rehmus said:

they aren't fashion trendsetters for you

You're wrong.

I try to model my fashion sense after whatever Snow wears. Don't tell me parachute pants aren't awesome

Halonut

Aug 7, 2008
check out the clearance wall at any lidz location and you'll find 100's which will trump those

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts