Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

OH BOY! Wieters!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Andrew you always forget the story that goes with this card. Adam.Phil and I love that story.

All In Cards said:
1st sold for $750

then sold for $900

will it top $900 this time?

and a better scan would be nice
174eee10.jpg

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
Resident Piazza Fan said:
Ummmmmm, isn't he a Razor exclusive? And how many of these could be out there? All 799?

Art
Razor was working out exclusive deals with Phil Helmuth when these came out...last year.

Indeed, all 799 exist, plus numerous parallels.

thebigoriole81

Dec 7, 2008
ThoseBackPages said:
would be awesome if he made the team this year

He'll be up in late April or May...

The Orioles are trying to keep him for the extra year so they will delay his service clock like the Rays did with Longoria before signing him to the LT contract.

And as a Wieters collector, I'd love to have that card, but I'm not going to invest as much as it will get into one card...

boxbreaker

Aug 9, 2008
chrome_ball said:
Same seller that had the card discussed here listed.

glad i could help the seller out :twisted: i will not be purchasing anything, might get lost "roll eyes"

some of the feedback is funny

neg- 23 days & lots of excuses. Item sold for too little so seller kept it. Avoid. F
neg-Great cards but may definately not the brightest seller on Ebay- Slow shipping 2
neg-the card`s great,shame about the awful delivery time and communication

Moonlight Graham

Aug 7, 2008
Renton, WA
Is there any other (non-parallel) card from 2007 as desirable as that card? The odds of another EEE surfacing with a 10/10 are nearly nil.

I think it is worth at least $900.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
thefasterblade said:
Stupid prices for that card.

It is the card to have in that set and the only BGS 10 out of 523 elite cards slabbed last year, its not as crazy as it initially may seem.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
jcmint said:
Andrew you always forget the story that goes with this card. Adam.Phil and I love that story.

All In Cards said:
1st sold for $750

then sold for $900

174eee10.jpg

Andrew got punk'd!

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
tide12champrings said:
masonphillip said:
jcmint said:

All In Cards said:
1st sold for $750

then sold for $900

174eee10.jpg

Andrew got punk'd!

Punk'd? How so?

Andrew and I sent in a few cards together, both of us had a few Wieters...I had him convinced the BGS 10 was mine for weeks before revealing it was actually his...I think he had to change his pants after figuring out it was his.

Members online

Latest posts