Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Diamond Giveaway Trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dred0gg024

Aug 11, 2008
Hey guys not very educated with the way the diamond giveaway works. I just redeemed some codes and got a Willie Mays 1962 Topps. I was offered a Brett Anderson, Albert Pujols, and Hank Aaron Diamond Die Cut in trade for the Mays. Looking on ebay i saw that the Pujols goes for around 50 bucks and the only Aaron i saw was 35. Is this trade worth accepting or is there a chance that the Mays would be in good enough shape that it would be more valuable than what i was offered. Thanks for any help

dan

A_Pharis

dredogg024 said:
Hey guys not very educated with the way the diamond giveaway works. I just redeemed some codes and got a Willie Mays 1962 Topps. I was offered a Brett Anderson, Albert Pujols, and Hank Aaron Diamond Die Cut in trade for the Mays. Looking on ebay i saw that the Pujols goes for around 50 bucks and the only Aaron i saw was 35. Is this trade worth accepting or is there a chance that the Mays would be in good enough shape that it would be more valuable than what i was offered. Thanks for any help

dan

Learning from the Million Card Giveaway -- these cards probably aren't in great shape. I think that trade works out pretty well on your side.

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
Have to agree that that is a pretty good trade in your favor. The condition of the 62 may not be good. You'd be able to get a bigger flip for the diamond cards--mint in hand--than a less than mint 62 Mays. Or you could trade the Pujols to me for a Mariano Rivera DC and start over. ;)

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
Take it, unless you're into 1:100 odds of an equal valued Mays reaching your doorstep.

The Diamond Die-Cuts are easily the real "finds" I think, and you're being offered some solid ones.

Make the trade.

dred0gg024

Aug 11, 2008
are the sell values i posted correct, or am i missing something as to why the pujols' have been going for 50 bucks? just want to make sure im getting the most value i can. thanks for all the replies guys

dan

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts