Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

=========== The Morning Thread ===========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning guys

still tired from the weekend.. tourney was fun but the bite was tough.. only caught 1 keeper all day long. Went to look at a truck yesterday and the pictures definately made it better than it was in person so no luck there either. The search continues!

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
if Chicago shoots and rebounds like that it won't go 6 or 7.. Their bigs with quickness and their bench overmatch anything the big 3 can do individually.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
chashawk said:
George_Calfas said:
Chas, I am pumped too.........but it is one game.........this will go 6 or 7.
the league will make sure of that...;)

This is one of the best match-ups anyone could have asked for, it will be exciting.

Paul, agreed........the Bulls are a really deep team, them vs OKC would be fun to watch.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Good morning guys. I hope everyone has a great day.

Paul- Sorry about the tourney and the truck hunt. Hopefully you'll have better results on both next time.

Ralph- Have fun fishing!

The Bulls are a good team and I wouldn't be surprised if they win the series. Miami will win a game or 2. Their big 3 are bound to get hot at least once. Should be a good series. I figure it will be a much better series than the Thunder-Mavs series. Honestly, it will probably even be better than the Finals.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
muskiesfan said:

Paul- Sorry about the tourney and the truck hunt. Hopefully you'll have better results on both next time.

Ralph- Have fun fishing!

The Bulls are a good team and I wouldn't be surprised if they win the series. Miami will win a game or 2. Their big 3 are bound to get hot at least once. Should be a good series. I figure it will be a much better series than the Thunder-Mavs series. Honestly, it will probably even be better than the Finals.

Joe, I like your thinking but look at one stat; OKC's defense has suffocated their two previous opponents.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
muskiesfan said:

quote]

thats why they call it fishing and not catching.. its spawn season and with all the fluctuation in weather the fish are skiddish about moving up shallow onto their beds to do the deed. We only saw 1 on a bed all day long and just couldn't pattern them. my boater caught 5 though and two of them were over 5.5lbs from one spot in consective casts. still a much better day than a day of work IMO.

Members online

Latest posts