Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

ebay buying question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
i DoN't KnOw WhAt T!hE nUmBeR$$ MeAn, BuT tHeY $2 Be PuRpOsEfUlLy MiSlEaDiNg.

ThAt SaId ! I ReFuSe To BiD oN aUcTiOnS tHaT R! LiStEd LiKe ThIs.

Jastermereel

Dec 20, 2008
Don't pay for it. You can't get a negative feedback. The worst thing that could happen is you get an NPB strike. You are allowed three of them. So, unless you plan to not pay for other stuff, you're ok.

rico08

Aug 7, 2008
Los Angeles
How many times did you bid on it?

The title may be misleading but if you look at the picture and the first line of the description I don't know how you could let that slip by.

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008
What does the 27/50 in his title mean if it is not numbered 27 of 50? I read the discription and see how it is not numbered but besides to mislead the buyer why list it that way>?

ebechols

Jan 20, 2011
Montgomery, AL
I'm not going to be an a$$hole about it, so I'll ask if he will cancel the auction. If he won't I'll put feedback about poor title and block from further purchases. Thanks for the input everyone.

jumbojohnny

Aug 7, 2008
Huffamaniac said:
What does the 27/50 in his title mean if it is not numbered 27 of 50? I read the discription and see how it is not numbered but besides to mislead the buyer why list it that way>?

He says that Moore is #27 of the top 50 prospects...This guy is an idiot.

Zithy

Sep 18, 2008
Man I HATE it when people make listings like that. I don't know what they think is cool about it when the details looks like rainbow diarrhea.

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008
Thanks but still poor

jumbojohnny said:
Huffamaniac said:

He says that Moore is #27 of the top 50 prospects...This guy is an idiot.

bowmanchromeandorr

May 23, 2010
Race City USA
the seller is a complete and total idiot. his description is so *****. all the stuff that is important is written in 50 different colors and fonts so you cant figure out what the hell he is actually selling

Members online