Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2011 Bowman Retail LIVE Thread: Location

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008
I am in East Texas and there is nothing at any of the usual places [target/Walmart/TRUs/K-Mart]. Tomorrow will either be fun or just another look and see day. Tuesday is truck day for the first three in my area.

Pastretta

Aug 27, 2008
Arizona
Here in Mesa, AZ I found three blasters(23.99) at Toys R Us but no other place I have been to has any. There were zero Harpers or Autos in the three blasters. I'm just gonna save what I was gonna spend on retail for Jumbo at my LCS.

manningmurphyfan

Aug 17, 2008
Didn't see any in South Sewer City, NE at the Wal Mart today. Not sure if the Sewer City, IA Target or Wal Marts have any.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Target near me just stocked Gypsy Queen, so if that's any indication, we'll have 2011 Bowman retail here in RI in about a month. Bill

Pastretta

Aug 27, 2008
Arizona
ffgameman said:
Nothing in south-central KY at Wal-Mart.

Then again, my local Wal-Mart hasn't even stocked Gypsy Queen yet.

::facepalm:: Geez Cody that's unbelievable they have yet to stock Gypsy Queen. Theft must be high on cardboard at that Wally World.

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
Pastretta said:
ffgameman said:

::facepalm:: Geez Cody that's unbelievable they have yet to stock Gypsy Queen. Theft must be high on cardboard at that Wally World.

No, not really. We have the (very) rare pack-searcher, but very little card theft that I know of.

I wouldn't be surprised if Gypsy is out tomorrow.

Pastretta

Aug 27, 2008
Arizona
ffgameman said:
Pastretta said:
ffgameman said:

No, not really. We have the (very) rare pack-searcher, but very little card theft that I know of.

I wouldn't be surprised if Gypsy is out tomorrow.

Ahhh crap...That's another reason. I hope u get 2011 there!

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
Bill Menard said:
Target near me just stocked Gypsy Queen, so if that's any indication, we'll have 2011 Bowman retail here in RI in about a month. Bill

The only Target in the area I've found any GQ in is the Seekonk Target. Drove all around today looking for Bowman, down into Warwick, Seekonk, and Attleboro, didn't find a damn thing anywhere. I think they have it at a Target in Attleboro; they had a bunch of boxes stacked on a pallet right in the card aisle, but there was no one around to open them (I was tempted to cut a carton open myself but thought better of it).

I don't even remember seeing 2010 Bowman retail around here last year. The only place I found any was in the same Attleboro Target; I got 15 packs, and that was the end of that. At least the stores are still fully stocked with the 2010 Best of Chrome packs, with the now-useless Million Card codes...

rebelpawn

Aug 7, 2008
La Jolla. CA
DeliciousBacon said:
Bill Menard said:

The only Target in the area I've found any GQ in is the Seekonk Target. Drove all around today looking for Bowman, down into Warwick, Seekonk, and Attleboro, didn't find a damn thing anywhere. I think they have it at a Target in Attleboro; they had a bunch of boxes stacked on a pallet right in the card aisle, but there was no one around to open them (I was tempted to cut a carton open myself but thought better of it).

I don't even remember seeing 2010 Bowman retail around here last year. The only place I found any was in the same Attleboro Target; I got 15 packs, and that was the end of that. At least the stores are still fully stocked with the 2010 Best of Chrome packs, with the now-useless Million Card codes...

I used to live in Attleboro and I've had some very good luck at that Target. The Target in Plainville has also been very good to me.

Anyway, I haven't seen it anywhere in San Diego so far.

reljac

Apr 12, 2010
Pearland, Tx
Just hit up Target in Houston, TX. Excel box on card aisle, got supervisor to open it.

3 blasters
5 rack packs
36 packs in gravity feed box.

Pastretta

Aug 27, 2008
Arizona
Well no Jumbo box for me I found 22 rack packs and 3 blasters at a Wal Mart( 15 Rack Pack/3 Blaster-I never thought they would have any) & a Target(7 Rack Packs) down the street. I even donated a buck at Wal Mart :mrgreen: I'm gonna bust it all soon!

bowman11re.jpg

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Nada down here. Went to the Wal-Mart in town (They never got 2010 Topps... in 2010 or 2010 Bowman, no GQ either) so I went to one of the nearest towns with department stores... nufin... hit up all 3 and found zip. There are some SCF guys in the area so I won't find anything. Heading back on Friday to scrap some metal, and will check around again.

Thanks to AIC though... I ordered a Jumbo so at least a have a shot at something.

EDIT: Marshall and Redwood Falls for you Minnesota people.

maryvillereb2003

Mar 29, 2010
Maryville,TN
target in maryville tn...both harpers came from blaster :D

IMAG0101.jpg

SportsCardMojo

Aug 22, 2010
MD
No Bowman in Walmart/Target in Frederick and Germantown, MD. I'll check Germantown again tomorrow since it's 5 minutes from my work and on my way home.

Here's something sneaky you can try at Target, grab a bunch of the baseball cards and hide them in the toy section. I think they stock the shelves based on space. Both Targets and Walmart are starting to look bare...it's just a matter of time...

Members online

Latest posts