Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How Much Money is to be made on Harper's autos AflacBowman..

How Much can really be made at this point....

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yankees1218

Jan 1, 2010
You answered it yourself:
StrasburgMania said:
Taillon is a stud! dont buy strasburg,harper,heyward for investment purposes they have all reached a very high point with not much room. Im not just agreeing with aaron because i have a taillon aflac auti, Taillon gold auto RCR 9, Taillon Base auto RCR 9, Taillon base auto. He is the real deal.

Zymco

Nov 14, 2008
Bellflower, California
Now that Trout isn't using aluminum bats and Harper got rid of his 4 second long hitch. There is a ton of money to be made at the top of the Baseball America Top Prospect sheet.

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
Yankees1218 said:
StrasburgMania said:
Taillon is a stud! dont buy strasburg,harper,heyward for investment purposes they have all reached a very high point with not much room. Im not just agreeing with aaron because i have a taillon aflac auti, Taillon gold auto RCR 9, Taillon Base auto RCR 9, Taillon base auto. He is the real deal.
Hence the dumping of Taillon post created yesterday! :lol:

StrasburgMania

Jan 7, 2011
Russ S. said:
Yankees1218 said:
StrasburgMania said:
I ALREADY TOLD YOU IM NOT DUMPING TAILLON I WAS ASKING FOR THE FUTURE HOW TO LIST A STASH OF PROSPECTS. Knowing Taillon will sky rocket I want to know how to list them

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
StrasburgMania said:
Russ S. said:
Yankees1218 said:
StrasburgMania said:
I ALREADY TOLD YOU IM NOT DUMPING TAILLON I WAS ASKING FOR THE FUTURE HOW TO LIST A STASH OF PROSPECTS. Knowing Taillon will sky rocket I want to know how to list them
;) Cool.

Now you can answer Yankees1218 :mrgreen:

noaskiecards

Sep 19, 2008
So, you see, the puppy was like industry. In that, they were both lost in the woods. And nobody, especially the little boy - "society" - knew where to find 'em. Except that the puppy was a dog. But the industry, my friends, that was a revolution.

Yankees1218

Jan 1, 2010
You think that Alexi Amarista is better than Montero.

I feel that because of this, you have no authority to speak to anyone.
If your gunna buy harper, just buy him. Theres a sick purple auto on ebay for ONLY $3k. You should get it. Best investment out there. Its a steal, should easily be 100k.

I also think you should apologize to Russ for speaking so harshly to him.

Sincerely,
Bryce Harper

StrasburgMania

Jan 7, 2011
Dear, Yankees
Hop off bro! People on FCB are the strangest people i have ever met you get mad because im buying something your not or i do something you didn't. Woah you dissed me bad now go to school and say i met this guy on the internet and he thinks Amarista is better than montero :lol: :lol: :lol: You will get so many girls like that i know it!
Sincerely,
Your Mom

WKBaseball2010

Apr 17, 2011
South Carolina
I would like you to know, you just made my day :lol:
noaskiecards said:
So, you see, the puppy was like industry. In that, they were both lost in the woods. And nobody, especially the little boy - "society" - knew where to find 'em. Except that the puppy was a dog. But the industry, my friends, that was a revolution.

Yankees1218

Jan 1, 2010
StrasburgMania said:
Dear, Yankees
Hop off bro! People on FCB are the strangest people i have ever met you get mad because im buying something your not or i do something you didn't. Woah you dissed me bad now go to school and say i met this guy on the internet and he thinks Amarista is better than montero :lol: :lol: :lol: You will get so many girls like that i know it!
Sincerely,
Your Mom

Ok. You wish that i was mad at you for anything. The only thing that is getting annoying is when you ask for help, i give it, but you go against it anyway. OK. So you come back 2 days later realizing i was right, asking the same thing AGAIN. OK, fine, so i help you again. You dont listen again. The cycle continues until you decide one day to get mad at me for saying that there is no way Amarista is better than Montero. I decide i'm done helping, so i posted the quote so that you could answer your own question.

I dont think that there are many on this site as annoying, immature, and impulsive as you.
Anyone who agrees?

Buynhisellnlow

Aug 7, 2008
noaskiecards said:
:lol: Thanked

soxrchamps07

Aug 7, 2008
I think there is lots of money to be made. If I were you, I would buy as many as you can as soon as possible because once Harper starts to get a little hype going these cards are going to be way overpriced.

I'm not sure if it's time to say I told you so, but I had Harper pegged as my sleeper pick in Spring Training. My prediction is looking pretty good right now. :mrgreen:

Members online