Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Gotta Give Topps Customer Service Some Credit...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pigeonsbaseball

Mar 12, 2011
Had an issue with a case of Bowman Platinum that dragged on for two months and as part of the solution they said they would send me some packs. I ended up being 1 Opening Day and 1 super bent Chrome on the same day I received my Jason Heyward "Multi color patch/relic" that of course was one color. (Didn't know about that issue) Felt like Clark Griswold when he received his jelly of the month club certificate....

I emailed Topps, annoyed, but not asking for anything from them. A few days later (Friday) I received an email from a representative from Topps asking if it would be ok if he called me to talk about the issue. Provide my cell number and sure enough got a call today from him today. We talked about what happened and he provided a solution to make it right. No excuses, no bs, just offered a solid solution to fix the problem.

Received an email confirmation right after our conversation and now will wait to make sure that everything works out as promised but I feel extremely confident it will.

So I've got to give a big shout out to Topps for taking the time to reach out and make it right.

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
When I phoned Topps CS after I was sent an unsolicited redemption replacement, all I got was a guy at the bottom not willing to put me through to anyone else. Good for you.

Members online