Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Any Chance the Harper auto on the right gets a 10 auto?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

StrasburgMania

Jan 7, 2011
any chance that harper on the right gets a 10 auto?
do you think there are harper's out there (2011 bowman autos) that have a clean sig like his aflacs?

Yankees1218

Jan 1, 2010
Anything is possible.
No, but it really doesn't matter. He signed just over 200 aflacs, and somewhere near 2-3 thousand of these.

noaskiecards

Sep 19, 2008
So, you see, the puppy was like industry. In that, they were both lost in the woods. And nobody, especially the little boy - "society" - knew where to find 'em. Except that the puppy was a dog. But the industry, my friends, that was a revolution.

ktothep

Aug 7, 2008
noaskiecards said:
So, you see, the puppy was like industry. In that, they were both lost in the woods. And nobody, especially the little boy - "society" - knew where to find 'em. Except that the puppy was a dog. But the industry, my friends, that was a revolution.
You have been thanked. Classic line, lol

soulax5

Sep 23, 2010
So Oregon
ktothep said:
noaskiecards said:
You have been thanked. Classic line, lol

+1

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
To say AFLAC has "always been king" is incorrect. When they made their first appearance in 2008, they were NOT highly sought after, other than Jason Heyward. Many considered them inserts and didn't like them on bit. Just wanted to point that out.

skrip

goep23

Aug 7, 2008
noaskiecards said:

Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

mancini79

Jul 9, 2010
goep23 said:
noaskiecards said:

Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Okay, a simple "wrong" would've done just fine.

Members online

Latest posts