Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Charlie Morton shuts out the Reds?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Charlie Morton moves to 5-1 on the year and throws a 5-hit shutout against the best hitting team in the NL in their own ballpark! This guy absolutely stunk up the joint last year, he was flat out awful. He's always had front of the rotation stuff, but now he has control and a better mental make-up. I for one, am glad for him. Let's go Bucs!

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
solt0131 said:
Charlie Morton moves to 5-1 on the year and throws a 5-hit shutout against the best hitting team in the NL in their own ballpark! This guy absolutely stunk up the joint last year, he was flat out awful. He's always had front of the rotation stuff, but now he has control and a better mental make-up. I for one, am glad for him. Let's go Bucs!

It's funny how you say he was awful. I remember watching him two years ago against the Phillies when they were hitting everything and thinking "This guy has nasty stuff but the Phillies are just stroking it"

Looks like he's put it together. The stuff is there for sure...

Members online

Latest posts