Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Did I overspend here?..Profar Blue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MarinerswinWS

Oct 18, 2010
Tacoma, WA
You really can't tell for at least a week or two to see how other sells go. Plus it's usually a better thing to buy singles a couple days or a week after a release of a hot product like Bowman.

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
I mean, when you consider what else you can get in Blue REF form for thatprice... I think you may have overpaid.

If you wanted to purchase him in the next 2 weeks... you probably paid a fair amount with a little premium.

Buynhisellnlow

Aug 7, 2008
I believe you did as I believe that this card will be able to be had for less in the very near future. Then again, I've been wrong plenty of times before and I may very well be now as well. We'll all know within the next couple weeks.

SamHell

Jun 12, 2010
Texas
Hate to bring an old thread back up but looks like a good deal for now considering the last three blues have sold for between $103 to $129.
I thought I paid too much for mine at $63. :lol:

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
SamHell said:
Hate to bring an old thread back up but looks like a good deal for now considering the last three blues have sold for between $103 to $129.
I thought I paid too much for mine at $63. :lol:

1 sold for 129, the rest under 109 after ebay fees the op would have around a $12.00 profit.

Members online

Latest posts