Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

making a quiet return ...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cmixer

Aug 9, 2008
brent lillibridge

As an outfielder, he's made some great plays this month.
Never thought this guy would find a position.
Brent Lillibridge took over in left field and in the leadoff spot for the Chicago White Sox.

DSman

Aug 8, 2008
It would be great if it were a bit Louder return! :D Good to see it though.

I have a number of his cards it would be great to get some $ for and I just saw an 05 BCD Gold Ref of his didn't sell for $5!

cmixer

Aug 9, 2008
Here's random moments & quotes from the last 2 weeks:

8 hours ago:
In the fourth, Red Sox' Carl Crawford launched one into the right-field corner that would have been a home run in most parks, but was hauled in by Brent Lillibridge.

2 days ago:
Brent Lillibridge went 2-for-5 with a two-run homer and two runs scored in Saturday's extra-inning loss to the Blue Jays.

last week:
Brent Lillibridge is clubbing the ball at present, that much is obvious. Through the 6th inning Sunday he had a line of .302/.392/.605 with 4 HRs in a scant 52 plate appearances. That's combined with being the fastest player on the team and a heckuvalotta range and athleticism in the outfield ... At 27 years old, the label of 'prospect' isn't being applied to Brent anymore ...

>> Heck, i know his "prospect" days are over; and i know he might not get a permanent spot on the team, but let's at least applaud this kid's efforts to get back in the majors & have some decent plays recently.

cmixer

Aug 9, 2008
ANOTHER #1 spot on SportsCenter's top-10 plays.
and had a 7-game hitting streak until last night.

Members online

Latest posts