Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bow Platinum Blasters + Topps Value Packs - help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nikobaseball

Aug 7, 2008
I stopped by ToysRus in search of bowman 11 but all they had was 2010 bowman platinum blasters and a couple boxes of what I believe were Topps Value packs.

To anyone who has ripped either of these, are they worth it? I seem to remember that 2010 Bowman Platinum blasters often yielded nice autos, but don't remember. I also seem to remember there were a bunch of the value packs ripped a while back, but don't remember if they turned out any good.

Thanks in advance for the info.

Zach

cookie

May 6, 2011
San Antonio
I bought a blaster of Platinum and got a triple auto.. good hit right.. it has a eBay value of about $5.00.. i will keep it for that price

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
I purchased 4 or 5 blasters and 4 or 5 rack packs of 2010 Bowman Platinum and came away with:

- Strasburg, Heyward RCs (multiple Heywards)
- Posey RC
- Mauer ref, Leake gold ref
- Pat Corbin ref autograph
- Steve Garrison green ref autograph
- Eric Thames blue ref autograph (currently selling around $30)
- Ramirez/Winkler/McGough triple autograph

Only one blaster did not have an autograph. A friend bought two blasters, one of which gave a Nic Barnese blue ref autograph. A couple of board members pulled Strasburg patch autographs.

Members online

Latest posts