Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Any word on Leaf's baseball product?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
Just to update.... We were indeed offered an MLBPA license a few months back. As we have stated all along, we will not do a deal that does not make sense just to make a splash. In this case, the deal just made no sense at all for us. I would not be surprised if another company steps up and takes a shot.

Our participation in baseball will be as follows:

1) 2 draft items.... Metal and a new brand not yet unveiled
These will feature at least a couple of current players and possibly some retired content in addition to 2011 draftees and prospects....

2) Legends of sport (med to high end): multisport featuring hall of famers and superstars ONLY from all sports... We have over 25 retired players signed on already for this.

3) The Pete Rose Collection... No details yet, but rest assured it will be cool item, killer value per box and short production.

Hope this helps,,, BG

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Leaf said:
These will feature at least a couple of current players and possibly some retired content in addition to 2011 draftees and prospects....

Got an approximate release date for these?

manningmurphyfan

Aug 17, 2008
George_Calfas said:
Leaf said:
3) The Pete Rose Collection... No details yet, but rest assured it will be cool item, killer value per box and short production.

Similar to Ali?

If so, can't wait to see the lineup for the "Friends of Rose". Should be an interesting cast of characters.

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
Yes, but no fans of Rose..

Killer inscriptions, auto memorabilia cards and more... Shorter print than Ali

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
Look forward to #1.

Feel free to run things past me for me to punch legal holes in. :)

Thanks Brian!

Leaf said:
Just to update.... We were indeed offered an MLBPA license a few months back. As we have stated all along, we will not do a deal that does not make sense just to make a splash. In this case, the deal just made no sense at all for us. I would not be surprised if another company steps up and takes a shot.

Our participation in baseball will be as follows:

2) Legends of sport (med to high end): multisport featuring hall of famers and superstars ONLY from all sports... We have over 25 retired players signed on already for this.

Hope this helps,,, BG

Members online

Latest posts