Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone here headed to the Robert Morris Show this weekend?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

asw37

Mar 9, 2010
I think I am going to head down, is it a good show? Always wanted to go, but never made it.

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
Planning on going Saturday. I went last year for the first time. Biggest show around here that I'm aware of.

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
asw37 said:
I think I am going to head down, is it a good show? Always wanted to go, but never made it.

This is my 2nd year doing it and it was great show last year.

Nick1190

Banned
Aug 7, 2008
I might be heading down from Queens, New York..

Do you think its worth the five hour drive?

How's the prospect stuff supposed to be?

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
Nick1190 said:

Well it's not the National, but there should be lots of deals to be had. It's a good sized show with a mixture of vintage and modern. JSA will be ther authenticating on spot if you have anything. And besides, I've said it before and I'll say it again, I need your money. :p

Roberto_Clemente_21

Mar 24, 2011
Randy Shields said:
Nick1190 said:

Well it's not the National, but there should be lots of deals to be had. It's a good sized show with a mixture of vintage and modern. JSA will be ther authenticating on spot if you have anything. And besides, I've said it before and I'll say it again, I need your money. :p

How much does JSA charge at shows? Do they encapsule the items on site?

FYI for those thinking about going:

1) It's a pretty heavy vintage show along with football and hockey. Baseball prospect stuff is there but not much and it will probably all be 2011 Bowman.

2) Some dealers with wax but Pittsburgh Sports Wholesale has a very big set up with wax and has anything you need.

3) There are deals to be had, but you have to put some time in searching for them because alot of the dealers prices are at Ebay or higher.

90FTaway

Oct 2, 2009
Pittsburgh
I went to the show tonight and bumbed into Randy because I noticed something in a display case that I saw on this site before. He is a great guy.

The show was vintage heavy. I was only looking for Artifacts and I did find a Roy Oswalt Auto #/10, but I am not working on that subset.

Huggins and Scott had the Babe Ruth Goudy cut on display... sweet card

This is the first card show I have been to in over a year...

Members online

Latest posts