Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Washington Nationals fans...Kevin Keyes SUPERcollection

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sigma_chi

Apr 14, 2010
NE Arkansas/SEMO
Just scanned my Kevin Keyes stashio. Nats fans enjoy. The rest of you may resume laughing at me for spending money on him :lol:

KeyesRefs.jpg

KeyesPurpleRefs.jpg

KeyesBlueRefs.jpg

KeyesGoldRefs.jpg

KeyesOrangeRefs.jpg

KeyesRedRef-1.jpg

KeyesSuperfractor.jpg

sigma_chi

Apr 14, 2010
NE Arkansas/SEMO
JoshHamilton said:
1. Awesome. I'm a UT fan and I liked Keyes a lot

2. I had no idea he had any cards.

I figured you'd like this former Longhorn. He's definately got some power. I kept up with him a bit in college and pulled a base ref of him from a pack of draft last year...that simple refractor led to the above. My OCD kicked in and I couldn't stop buying for the ridiculously cheap prices he was at (8-10 per gold, 15-20 per orange etc.)

sigma_chi

Apr 14, 2010
NE Arkansas/SEMO
Picked up 3 more Reds this week to give me 4 total. Looking for the 5th one and the red 1/1 if anybody knows its whereabouts please let me know. Have a great night!

SydBarrett

Mar 6, 2011
That is a great collection. I know how you feel about supercollecting someone who no one else appreciates, in 2006 I started super correcting Cesar Jimenez... That turned out very great.

sigma_chi

Apr 14, 2010
NE Arkansas/SEMO
ballerskrip said:
ahhhh, so you are the dude that offered me $25 for my orange ref 9.5, and when I counter offered you lowered it $20....Class move.

Are you certain that was me? I dont collect graded cards. Considering I bought 3 of these reds this week from the same guy couldn't it have been possible that he might have been the one to make the offers to you? Classy of you to blindly assume though!

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
sigma_chi said:
ballerskrip said:
ahhhh, so you are the dude that offered me $25 for my orange ref 9.5, and when I counter offered you lowered it $20....Class move.

Are you certain that was me? I dont collect graded cards. Considering I bought 3 of these reds this week from the same guy couldn't it have been possible that he might have been the one to make the offers to you? Classy of you to blindly assume though!

I could be wrong, but the offer was made from someone who just told me that they grabbed a RED Ref for ***, and that my orange is worth yyyy. So, since you are showing the Reds, I guess it wasn't a leap of an assumption to make. Am I wrong?

sigma_chi

Apr 14, 2010
NE Arkansas/SEMO
ballerskrip said:
sigma_chi said:
ballerskrip said:

I could be wrong, but the offer was made from someone who just told me that they grabbed a RED Ref for ***, and that my orange is worth yyyy. So, since you are showing the Reds, I guess it wasn't a leap of an assumption to make. Am I wrong?

I guess if you're the type of person to just blindly assume things and post them with no confirmation then no, it wasn't a leap. However, I usually think before I post and generally understand that there might just be more than 1 person buying into a certain player. I don't own a graded card in my entire collection and have no desire to and that's why I'm pretty certain that it wasn't me who made the offer. But if it makes you feel any better to accuse me then by all means go for it.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Not saying who did what, skrip, but it is completely possible whoever made you the offer was lying when they said they bought a red to gain "negotiating leverage" with you.

On the other hand, sigma could've been the one to make the offer, who knows. But I'm with him, you were pretty quick to accuse.

sigma_chi

Apr 14, 2010
NE Arkansas/SEMO
markakis8 said:
Not saying who did what, skrip, but it is completely possible whoever made you the offer was lying when they said they bought a red to gain "negotiating leverage" with you.

On the other hand, sigma could've been the one to make the offer, who knows. But I'm with him, you were pretty quick to accuse.

To his credit, skrip did find a way to somewhat spice up an otherwise dull thread about a 22 year old in Low-A ball :lol:

sigma_chi

Apr 14, 2010
NE Arkansas/SEMO
jfnats said:
Nice collection! Where's he playing now?

Thank you. He's still in Hagerstown, hitting around .260, which is fine with me because he was under .200 until like a month ago. He's got power that's for sure.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
ballerskrip said:
I apologize, I took a leap, which doesn't always work out well.

That is a heck of a collection of his. I hope he works out for you.

skrip

:grouphug:

sigma_chi

Apr 14, 2010
NE Arkansas/SEMO
ballerskrip said:
I apologize, I took a leap, which doesn't always work out well.

That is a heck of a collection of his. I hope he works out for you.

skrip

No need for apologizies skrip but thank you and thanks for the kind words too.

Members online

Latest posts