Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

PROBLEMS WITH UPPER DECK. OUT OF BUSINESS?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HYPE

Jan 7, 2009
JERSEY
its getting crazy in the card game.

ok, so here it go's

last night at a local show. we were all told that upper deck lost there basketball license and paninni outbid them

they also have tey to even ship sp authentic to distributors or stores.

whats going on? we were suppose to have the product yesterday.. but nope. they wont even return anyones calls who have asked for tracking numbers

they also lost there yug-i-oh account as well, and that was there biggest money maker

idk... :?:

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
HYPE said:
they also lost there yug-i-oh account as well, and that was there biggest money maker

I heard that World of Warcraft cards are their biggest money maker. I don't know what's going on there, but I know there have been layoffs. I don't think they will be going out of business anytime soon though.

justinmandawg

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas City
HYPE said:
its getting crazy in the card game.

ok, so here it go's

last night at a local show. we were all told that upper deck lost there basketball license and paninni outbid them

they also have tey to even ship sp authentic to distributors or stores.

whats going on? we were suppose to have the product yesterday.. but nope. they wont even return anyones calls who have asked for tracking numbers

Please translate, I don't speak HYPE.

Members online