Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2011 Topps Question???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

spcollector

Nov 11, 2009
I am not a Topps collector (I'm a Chrome Guy). Someone gave me two packs of 2011 Topps for my B-Day because they knew that I was a card collector. I received three cards with redemption codes on the back:

Topps Town #22 Jason Heyward
Topps Town #48 Troy Tulowitzki

Topps Diamond Anniversary 1971 Topps Nolan Ryan

Is there any benefit in going to the Topps site and punching in the codes? What do I have the chance of getting if I do put the codes in? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
The Topps Town cards are part of an interactive "game" and don't have any real value or anything you can "win" by putting them in.

and the Ryan sounds like the Diamond code card and you will get something for it. Most of them are only for older cards, mostly crappy commons, but you could hit a nice Vintage card, pack or a online card that is unique to that set or a gift card from Topps. They also sell for about $3 or 4 apiece if the code hasn't been redeemed...

Members online

Latest posts